Replies: 92 (Who?), Viewed: 56176 times.
Page 4 of 4
Forum Resident
#76 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:30 AM
Heath Landgraab moving on to young adulthood!
Field Researcher
17th Feb 2018 at 11:33 AM
Default Connie Muir
This message has been deleted by blyneliaivel.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 3:45 PM
Here is Davina Welsh, the daughter of my custom made sim and the mermaid Mia Azul

As teenager

As a young adult

Lab Assistant
#78 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:10 PM
Emma Van Gould, born to my custom made sim Hannah and her vampire husband Ayden Van Gould. She was also born as a vampire but I cured her when she became a young adult.

Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by CasperTheFriendlyGhost
Emma Van Gould, born to my custom made sim Hannah and her vampire husband Ayden Van Gould. She was also born as a vampire but I cured her when she became a young adult.

Here is another Van Gould daughter born in my game, Annabella, seen here with daddy Ayden! (her mother is Marigold Maldano)
#80 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 4:41 AM
This is Corina Fordyce, daughter of Larry Fordyce and Megan Hart, and grand daughter of Lawrence and Lillian Fordyce. She was the first grand child produced by any of my sim families. The Fordyces are the wealthiest family in Finnington and Corina is joint heir, along with her younger brother Jerry.

I think she is still a teen in this picture, although she changed very little in appearance when she aged up and still has the same hair. Whatever the case I'm very pleased with the way she turned out. Takes after her mother mostly, I think, and fortunately avoided getting her father's nose.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 7:26 AM
Generation 2 of my legacy, now they've reached YA:


Morgan (who has an unfortunate habit of looking kind of stoned in about half the pictures I take):

Zanzibar (Gen 2 heir):

Field Researcher
#82 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 1:30 AM
Hannah and her daughter Sheila. They're 3rd and 4th gen of my legacy. Sheila is half Asian and I love how gorgeous she turned out, especially her slanted green eyes and her small ethnic nose. She hit the genetic lottery. I posted a few pictures of Hannah here

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 4:42 AM
Canada, the oldest of my legacy's Gen 3, has inherited some.. interesting genetics. Hopefully he should grow into them a little more when he ages up to YA...

For now, he seems to just look perpetually done with life

Lab Assistant
#84 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 4:44 AM
So far Gen 3 is 2 for 2 on looking bored with life.

Stirling: Sigh...

At least Canada's gained some emotional range, even if it's not exactly positive...
Canada: I'm tired of this &%$£ house!

He's not kidding. He hates everyone in the household except his brother! Doesn't help that everyone else is evil...

Oh, and Morgan became a full Adult:
#85 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 2:38 AM
Fortune Chambers

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
#86 Old 22nd May 2021 at 8:53 AM
I just laughed for 5 minutes straight after Saxa aged up to a toddler and looked like this.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
#87 Old 22nd May 2021 at 6:49 PM
Oh my. Maybe she's grow into that face?
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 24th May 2021 at 6:47 PM
It does look like she's already got an adult face on a toddler's body, so maybe.

It happened to two of my legacy children. Both Canada and Stirling looked kind of strange as toddlers/children, but they grew up alright.

Toddler Canada:

Toddler Stirling:


Adult Canada:

Adult Stirling:

#89 Old 25th May 2021 at 2:30 PM
Yeah she might age up to be somewhat normal looking, its just that wide set jaw on a toddler was killing me.
She already looks better as a child, but she's always going to have her dado's jaw.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 25th May 2021 at 4:27 PM
Yeah, she's already growing into it. I think it's just cause toddlers almost always have very round faces. She's either gonna turn out to grow into her jaw, or it'll age with her and she'll turn into an Easter Island statue
#91 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 4:01 AM
Here are some of my most interesting in-game born Sims. They all have different hair and eye colors but what I find most interesting is that two different recessive hair colors showed up from each parent. Plus a fourth hair color is possible since no one inherited their mother's but I am hoping that DeMario got the recessive gene for it. Unfortunately, this couple is no longer together but they did have quite the unique offspring I have seen in my game in a while. So the black hair is from Ryne who got the recessive gene from his mother. The green eyes too is a recessive gene from his mother. And the blonde hair, which I take an educated guess, is from Raini since that version of blonde is different than Ryne's brother, Hunter. Initially, I could not tell which parent carried which hair colors but upon further investigation, I think I figured it out. Raini is a founder Sim I created along with her brother and has no known parents.

In the back from left to right: Ryne and Raini
In the front from left to right: DeMario, Harley and Deanna (The game named them and I kept it since at the time I was with another household.)

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
#92 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 11:10 PM Last edited by Deshong : 12th Jan 2022 at 5:37 AM.
Angel aged up to a young adult not too long ago, though I haven't gave her make over yet in the main game as this is a copy and photoshoot type save. But I know how she will look now.

Her younger sister, Daria. So far, these are the only two daughters their father produced as he has a higher percentage for sons. 75% chance for a son and a 25% chance for a daughter.

Freya from the 4th Gen and sister to Faye.

Faye from the 4th Gen.

Lotte from the 4th Gen. She's pretty much a clone of her mother, lol.


Aron from the 3rd Gen.

Keanu from the 2nd Gen.

Edit 2:

Bala from 3rd Gen by second wife, Avani.

Aamir, Bala's fraternal twin.

Iona from 3rd Gen by ex-girlfriend, Ainsley. I have a general storyline in mind that Iona and Aron will become best friends and be academic overachievers and go to university together and attend each others wedding. But I don't know, they might not even like each other, if that is the case, I'll have them be rivals. Maybe for their father's attention.

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
#93 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 4:57 AM

Christina, daughter of Alison Marcus (née Fordyce) aged up to a child. She takes after her mother at that age, I think. But child aged Alison was created in CAS; my born-in-game sims are special. My babies! (I can't help it, it's the frustrated mother in me).

Hmm, from her expression she seems to take the same jaundiced view of life as her mother - I've seen that look from Alison too. I wonder how she'll get on with her cousin, Collette, who certainly does take after her mother Cressida. She and Alison never got along. If Chrissie turns out anything like Alison we may expect to see some fireworks!

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 4 of 4
Back to top