Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 12:01 PM
Default Skins Organization
Hello everyone.

I have an old folder of my skins. At the time I would download anything to test it and there is a bit of everything and I would like to organize it to remove clothes and faces that are not well made.
Would there be a program that watching the. bmp will link you to your .cmx and .skn and thus not get so messy? If a .cmx is used for several .bmp, should these be saved together?
How do I make it so that for example a swimsuit that comes out in normal clothes it can I put on correctly as a swimsuit?

Thank you.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgat
How do I make it so that for example a swimsuit that comes out in normal clothes it can I put on correctly as a swimsuit?
Thank you.

You can tell what's what by the initial letter. Normal clothes all begin with B, formal outfits with F, pajamas with L, high fashion with F and swim suits with S. You can convert any outfit to be worn as any other outfit fairly simply; there's a tutorial at the Secret Society of Woobsha, here: http://www.woobsha.com/diy-renamingskins.html.

Note that only normal clothes go in the Game Data\Skins or Game Data\Textures folders! Clothes for other categories go in your ExpansionShared\SkinsBuy folder.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 7:13 PM Last edited by simsgat : 14th Aug 2021 at 1:31 PM.
Thanks Corylea!
I'm going to try to see if I can organize it a bit. It appears to me like normal clothes swimsuits and I don't like that it is not organized.

Let's see how I find out how everything together mixed (.bmp / ​​.cmx / .skn) to be able to group them easily and keep them in .rar files.

If anyone knows how I can easily group them, I would appreciate it.