Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Update#2** Disney's The Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast, Prince, and Gaston

by denise_316 Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 5:46 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 7:53 AM by denise_316

267 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 249 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 11
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:34 PM
Oh wow O_O *jawfloor* These are positively awesomely brilliant!! I'm 21 and still love B&tB, it's a classic Again, wow! *thumbs up* Thanks!
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:35 PM
Incredible work! they look so.. cartoon-real like :lovestruc You have so perfectly made the faces and the clothes are fantastic. Perfect! Perfect work!
Congratulations!
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:39 PM
Unbelievable!! You are amazing!! Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it here with us!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety." -- Psalm 18:2 (New Living Translation)
Greatest Dad Ever
#54 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:40 PM
WOW !!!!!!

That pretty much sums up what I can say about these ...

This is one of those items that Delphy needs to make a SUPER SPECIAL award for !!!!

5+ stars plus a billion !!!
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:49 PM
You are amazing!!!

What would Link say.... oh yes, Link can't talk.
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
Thank you from France^^ ! Your work is very very good ! I love it ! It is so long time I surch a sim who looks like "Belle" !

Thank you again !

PS : Have you in project to create "Blanche neige et les sept nains" ? I don't know the name in English sorry...

La foudre et l'amour laissent les vêtements intacts et le coeur en cendres.
http://edendare.skyblog.com
Instructor
#57 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:05 AM
Thats amazing! Definately worth the wait and so well done. You're such a talented creator!
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:05 AM
WOW this is wonderfull, suck wonderfully talented work. I'm not really into the fantasy stuff but this is really well done.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:22 AM Last edited by denise_316 : 9th Feb 2007 at 12:28 AM.
Awww!!! Thanks everyone I really appreciate the nice comments and I'm really happy that you like my work.

Delphy, it's such an incredible honor that you would take the time to comment. Tigmomx4 is right this is totally a Super Special award to me, almost better than getting featured. ^_^

GodlyAce: OMG!! I knew I forgot something. I was going to provide a link on this post to your Beauty and the Beast castle. Thanks for reminding me. ^_^

kakou3: Do you mean Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? If so I have already made a version of Snow but I'm gonna remake her in the same style I made Belle but no dwarfs, there's just too many.
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:24 AM
=o Thank You. These are AWeSOME!
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:25 AM
They are GORGEOUS! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney film. Thank you soooooooooooo much!!! I love them!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:25 AM
I very nearly almost just had a heartattack.
Ohmygoodnessohmygoodness!
<333
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:25 AM
You are the awesome-est person in the world! They are soo amazing, honestly I can't even think of words good enough to desrcibe how excited I am right now! Maybe...Pee in your pants excited ?

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:57 AM
this is exquisite!! lol that would be cool if some1 made the castle
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:00 AM
missleo: Already been done by GodlyAce here on MTS2. I put the link up on the first post. ^^
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#66 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:09 AM
Wow, I'm just blown away. What a big project, and what an amazing outcome!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#67 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:15 AM
I've seen you get better with each set you make, but this is just insane. I don't usually download this kind of stuff but there's no way I can resist this one.

Make more! Update your old ones! I WANT!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:16 AM
These are fantastic! I have a costume from when I was little of that yellow dress. I also named my dog Belle after her, can't wait to use them in my game. Thanks soo much and excellent job!

I need you here tonight like the ocean needs the waves...
[mae]
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:33 AM
WOW.

These are flawless, truly. Amazing, fantastic, wonderful.
Forum Resident
#70 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:46 AM
If anything on this site deserves to be a featured creation, it is this. These are utterly fantastic. One of the best things I've seen in the Sims community.

Great job!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:47 AM
I've loved all of your princess sets!! And the new B&B(You even have Belle's Christmas dress!) AND Gaston.....wow, this is amazing Awesome, Awesome job!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:01 AM
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUUUU omg so amazing, beauty and the beast is one of my fav. movies!! thankyouuu!
Instructor
#73 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:27 AM
Thanks so much!!! I love it!!!!
Skye, the Impressed!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:44 AM
Amazing! Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#75 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:49 AM
YAY! Just when I was wondering how long it would be before Beast was finally uploaded (and after I made a really crappity-crap version of my own Beast until yours came along to replace it) then you go and post it toot suite!

You rock.
Page 3 of 11