Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soho Skirt (3 styles!)

by Sentate Posted 13th Jan 2011 at 8:48 PM

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 2:39 PM
It's always nice to welcome old players back into the fold! Welcome back, Sentate!

And may I say, what a lovely offering you have brought! I can't wait to clothe my sims in your Soho skirts!!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 4:13 PM
Wonderful skirts, both of them. And it's great to have you back!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 6:17 PM
OMG I miss you So much Welcome Back
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 6:58 PM
Very cute. Love the ones with converse. Welcome back!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 7:29 PM
And there was much rejoicing. I like the tights, not enough tights out there.

* grabs nifty skirts *

You didn't seriously lose your old games and buy new ones, did you? That's a lot of money! Hope they were used. I would actually donate to a "replace Sentate's games" fund if there was one. O.o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I would actually donate to a "replace Sentate's games" fund if there was one. O.o

I would've made a Replace Sentate's Games Fund if I thought anyone would donate!!! Yes. I did, like an douche, buy every single game again. stuff packs where only £5 and I got 2 for £15 on all the expansions. Thank jesus for christmas money!! It was worth it though it's so good to be playing again!!

And thank you everyone for the welcome back messages!

x
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#32 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 8:14 PM
Oh dear! Seriously, if you PM me some Paypal donation info, I'll send a few bucks your way. I see it as a worthwhile investment in me getting more Sentate stuffs. Although, since I'm in the States, that will probably work out to something like 3 cents in pounds. Darn UK and their strong pound.

Forgot to mention that booties are nice. Lots of heels and sneaks, not enough booties.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Oh dear! Seriously, if you PM me some Paypal donation info, I'll send a few bucks your way. I see it as a worthwhile investment in me getting more Sentate stuffs. Although, since I'm in the States, that will probably work out to something like 3 cents in pounds. Darn UK and their strong pound.

Forgot to mention that booties are nice. Lots of heels and sneaks, not enough booties.

OMG thanks so kind of you!! I could never take anyones money though, especially someone as nice as you, It was my pleasure to buy the games and start all this again and worth every penny. Thank you so much for your concern though I actually can't believe you'd do something so nice! <3<3<3<3<3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:24 PM
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! *flails*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 12:42 AM
Ah, I quit simming for some time myself - just got a new laptop and re-installed my games. And I must say my sims have missed your clothes. I'm downloading it all right now. Thankyou! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 2:10 AM
Forgive me for not knowing who you were before or that you'd left; but welcome back anyway! :P. Even though I have a ZILLION pieces of CC in my downloads folder, I couldn't help but download these skirts. Off to see what else you have to offer and probably download it all! XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:21 AM
Sentate, WELCOME BACK!! You've been missed! Thanks for this!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:50 AM
So excited to see you back. These are amazing, thanks! :D:D:D:D:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 1:40 PM
I'm in love! Especially the skirt with tights, so adorable with a little jumper! Thank-you and welcome back!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 2:26 PM
yay! so glad you're back!
the skirts are awesome,thanx a million!
love the colours, and the boot version is awsome.

good luck with your life, I'm sure you'll rock!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:10 PM
Oh my! You're back! <3 <3 <3 You're one of my favourite creators.

These are AMAZING! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the 2011 collection.
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 5:36 PM
Thank God You're Back <333333
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#43 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 6:12 PM
You know, I really don't bother much with clothes for Sims. But I think 80% of what I do have...is yours. It always looks so nice in game, and I like the style of stuff that you create. I guess we have similar tastes or something. So...Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for the future.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 6:29 PM
I never comment here, but I just wanted to say you are by far one of my favorite creators for the sims ever and I am super super happy to see that you're back and still creating! Welcome back and thanks for the skirts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 6:51 PM
yay! so glad you are back these are so cute!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 2:47 PM
Excellent work! I like this style! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 4:57 PM
Thanks. It's great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:16 PM
WHAT IS THIS?! A skirt mesh that is fun yet not hookerish? WHOA I though this would never happen and then you added fantastic shoes as well?! Wub wu... /eyes sparkle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 11:06 PM
Omg I Love These Thaaanksss So Mucchhhh!!! I Know I Will Use These Often!! <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:30 PM
I like the boots version thanks a lot Sentate and welcome back !
Page 2 of 3