Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*SNOWY ESCAPE UPDATE* More Slots + TV SLOTS!!! for all EA Hallway Tables

by simsi45 Posted 17th Dec 2018 at 2:46 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2020 at 8:12 PM by simsi45

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 2:58 AM
Great job!! Thank you, this was needed for a long time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:03 AM
This is wonderful! Thank you so much. I was just watching a rant on YouTube a few days ago about this. I am going to post a link to this for her.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 4:04 AM
YES! Thank you for this! This always bugged me too! How can I use all my clutter with no slots?
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 4:39 AM
Thank you so much! I don't know why EA can't do this, so thankful for such a fantastic modding community. I don't know if you take requests, but I would love to have the Dutch Hutch from Laundry Day with more slots - it's such a nice unit, but totally useless with only a couple of slots. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:06 AM
I was looking alllllllllll over for tables with large TV slots because it seems like I can't put TV's on anything, so this is INCREDIBLE! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:43 AM
FINALLY! Now I can use those tables that i never got to before. THANK YOU!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 11:20 AM
Anybody else having trouble getting the .rar files to unpack?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KiwiChristine
Thank you so much! I don't know why EA can't do this, so thankful for such a fantastic modding community. I don't know if you take requests, but I would love to have the Dutch Hutch from Laundry Day with more slots - it's such a nice unit, but totally useless with only a couple of slots. Thank you.
Thanks for your input. I actually have that in my game with more slots, I'm planning on releasing a part 2 of this mod where I put more slots on different shelves/displays!
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Hmm that's odd...I'm guessing you've tried both WinRAR and 7-zip? What file do you have problems with?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 12:21 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 2:26 PM
Thank you , had a mod like this for Sims 3 but not Sims 4, it doesn't work any more, I like some of the tables but like you said they are of no use can be placed but nothing can be placed on them. Thank you again glad you are sharing them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 2:29 PM
It is incredibly frustrating using hall tables and not being able to decorate them. The very few times I actually can use them, the slots are not symmetrical and there is no center slot. Thank you sooooo much for this mod.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:35 PM

Same...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:47 PM Last edited by simsi45 : 17th Dec 2018 at 6:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kakigadol
Same...
@kakigadol Which flavor have you tried downloading? I tried downloading them all on 2 different systems, and I can unpack them just fine.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:09 PM
Unfortunately cannot unpack the mod... any suggestions as to what program i should use? Currently using winrar. Also any plans to do counters and stuff? No pressure I was just wondering :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:13 PM Last edited by simsi45 : 17th Dec 2018 at 6:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MissMeePee
Unfortunately cannot unpack the mod... any suggestions as to what program i should use? Currently using winrar. Also any plans to do counters and stuff? No pressure I was just wondering :D
@MissMeePee Like I said above I've tried downloading them on different systems and they unpack fine for me. Is there any error message or something while you are trying to unpack? Another alternative to WinRAR is 7-zip maybe try that and see how it goes? Also try disabling your anti-virus program since there might be possible false alarms caused by it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 2:53 AM
omg thank you so much for this mod!! i hated that TVs couldn't slot to these tables.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Thanks for your input. I actually have that in my game with more slots, I'm planning on releasing a part 2 of this mod where I put more slots on different shelves/displays!
Hmm that's odd...I'm guessing you've tried both WinRAR and 7-zip? What file do you have problems with?

I used RarOpener which didn't work, but I was able to extract them just using File Viewer
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:22 AM
I used RarOpener which didn't work, but I was able to extract them just using File Viewer
Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 2:08 PM

I unpacked them no problem with 7-zip.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 12:26 PM

Install the newest version of 7-zip. I had this problem too when using an old version which I hadn't updated for ages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 1:03 AM
this should be added by EA to the base game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 12:30 PM
Thank you so much! This was seriously needed! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 4:50 PM
Thank you so much for not just going to the effort of accomplishing this but going that extra mile by adding packs individually as well as adding a merged file for convenience. There are so many things in sims 2 to sims 4 that just begging to have more slots added. There are a few windows I wish I could put stacks on and so forth, so I am just so happy that someone actually took the time to add something like this to the game because it adds a touch of life that I absolutely adore about these games. Happy Holidays! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
Thank you so much for not just going to the effort of accomplishing this but going that extra mile by adding packs individually as well as adding a merged file for convenience. There are so many things in sims 2 to sims 4 that just begging to have more slots added. There are a few windows I wish I could put stacks on and so forth, so I am just so happy that someone actually took the time to add something like this to the game because it adds a touch of life that I absolutely adore about these games. Happy Holidays! <3
Aww what a nice comment, glad you found this mod useful! I'm planning on releasing more "slot" mods for other various shelves/dressers etc. because I also LOVE cluttering my houses :lovestruc Happy holidays to you too!
Page 1 of 2