Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Pottery Wheel

by MiraiMayonaka Posted 5th Jun 2021 at 9:16 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2021 at 11:37 PM by MiraiMayonaka

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 2:36 AM
AMAZING! I so love this!!! Now if someone could bring back Ice Sculpting my artist would be ecstatic!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AJia
You're great! Can I do Chinese translation?

Hi, I'm sorry for the late replay
Yes, if you are still interested in translating the mod, you can do it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
AMAZING! I so love this!!! Now if someone could bring back Ice Sculpting my artist would be ecstatic!

Actually, I do have this idea in my future plans, so you never know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mostly_historical_sims
I created an account just so I could thank you for this - it's amazing! I usually set my Sims games in early time periods & there aren't a whole lot of activities that are historically accurate. I can tell you put in a lot of time and research on this - thanks so much!

Thank you so much for this nice comment! I'm glad my work is liked!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 1:23 PM
Guys, I am thrilled! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback! I appreciate it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 4:54 AM
This is the bomb! I love it. Thank you so much. My sims now have a new way to be creative at home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 6:40 PM
Thank you so much for this! It's a wonderful addition to the game, and since my Sims tend to be bohemian, artsy types it will add a nice touch of flavor. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 1:58 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 2:33 PM
Thank you for all the hard work on this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 7:18 PM
Hey, I have waited for this Mod for Ye - aaa - zzz! Thank you so much, canny wait tae try it out!!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 11:10 AM
is this still working with last update?

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
is this still working with last update?

I am away, but my testers informed me that this mod of mine, in particular, is still working with the latest 1.77 patch.

All latest updates and news about my creations can be found on my BLOG PAGE
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiraiMayonaka
Hi, I'm sorry for the late replay
Yes, if you are still interested in translating the mod, you can do it.

Hello, this is the Chinese translation link:http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2616192/
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 9:08 AM
Default Not Working
I am away, but my testers informed me that this mod of mine, in particular, is still working with the latest 1.77 patch.

Mine has not worked when I click to craft nothing shows up however I also downloaded the dig for clay mod and when i click on the wheel it shows up for that.
So i cannot use this at all and have no idea why it will not work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EllenRipleysUnderwear
Mine has not worked when I click to craft nothing shows up however I also downloaded the dig for clay mod and when i click on the wheel it shows up for that.
So i cannot use this at all and have no idea why it will not work

So, let me see if I uderstood correct, you don't see the option to craft pottery, you only see the option to by supplies, correct? I am away due to medical reasons, so I can't say when I will be back yet, but once I return I will look and update the mods. Btw do you have the problem from now, after the hotfix from EA or from before (20th of July update)?

Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 10:35 AM
So, let me see if I uderstood correct, you don't see the option to craft pottery, you only see the option to by supplies, correct? I am away due to medical reasons, so I can't say when I will be back yet, but once I return I will look and update the mods. Btw do you have the problem from now, after the hotfix from EA or from before (20th of July update)?

Yes problem still persists after the update.
All my mods are updated as well btw.
The option to craft shows up however when I click on it the sim does nothing nor is the action in the quewe or menu popping up.
Only thing that works is the buy clay.
I hope you feel well soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 6:05 PM
Hi, this is amazing! Is there a way to cheat the skill though?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#43 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by novacies
Hi, this is amazing! Is there a way to cheat the skill though?

Hi, if you use MCCC you can cheat the skill with it.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 1:10 AM
I love it! I've always wanted to learn to make pottery, but never seemed to get around to it. Now, I can make pottery vicariously through my Sims. I can't wait to try it out in the game. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 3:34 AM
Hello, I updated all the Chinese translations!http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2766663/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AJia
Hello, I updated all the Chinese translations!http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2766663/

Hi, thank you! I just add the updated translations!

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 4:21 PM
Now you can study ceramic design as an elective course at a university!
https://modthesims.info/d/661293
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 3:59 AM
Hi, thank you! I just add the updated translations!

Hi i was hoping to hear back from you since august about my issue with the mod not working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EllenRipleysUnderwear
Hi I was hoping to hear back from you since august about my issue with the mod not working?

Hi, did you try to re-install it again, after I added the preferences? Delete all old files, clean your localthumbcache and download the files again. Unzip them, place them right into your mods folder and try again. Try without the Digging clay interaction to see what happens. Also, make sure you have both packages - BASE and Items. If you still have issues, take screenshots of the problem and send me in the private messages to see what might be the case.

Forum Resident
#50 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 11:54 AM
You do not know how this mod makes me happy as a ceramist apprentice . I take lessons.
Now the sims can do wheel with the in game "pincé'" technique.
Page 2 of 3