Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:20 AM
Who thinks that Joseph Gordon-Levitt should play the Joker?
Alright so a few weeks ago I saw a picture of an actor by the name of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's been in the TV show 3rd rock from the sun and also a movie called, 500 days of Summer (I'm only naming his most popular movie roles). Anyway, I noticed that he has many of the facial characteristics of the late Leath Ledger, who of course played the most kick ass awesome, forever remembered, Joker in, "The Dark Knight". So I was thinking that if they decided to put the joker in the newest movie they should pick him. Now, My idea is somehow they should have him maybe say a few words and such, and have the joker mysteriously die..by perhaps "Cat Woman". Who some say is Rachael coming back to life. That basically she didn't exactly "blow up" as it seemed in Dark Knight. I don't know, just my thoughts. I just wanted to share them with ya'll Joker lovers and get your ideas/thoughts.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bsb4eva
Alright so a few weeks ago I saw a picture of an actor by the name of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's been in the TV show 3rd rock from the sun and also a movie called, 500 days of Summer (I'm only naming his most popular movie roles). Anyway, I noticed that he has many of the facial characteristics of the late Leath Ledger, who of course played the most kick ass awesome, forever remembered, Joker in, "The Dark Knight". So I was thinking that if they decided to put the joker in the newest movie they should pick him. Now, My idea is somehow they should have him maybe say a few words and such, and have the joker mysteriously die..by perhaps "Cat Woman". Who some say is Rachael coming back to life. That basically she didn't exactly "blow up" as it seemed in Dark Knight. I don't know, just my thoughts. I just wanted to share them with ya'll Joker lovers and get your ideas/thoughts.

AGREED! He was in this movie "Mysterious Skin" and he was incredible... not sure if you saw it, but after watching that I'm sure he'll pull of anything brilliantly.