Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anzu (Tea) and Shizuka (Serenity) of "YuGiOh" *Request*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 5:57 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2005 at 10:10 PM by Lunar Eclipse

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:15 AM
Are you going to make Katsuya Jounouchi? Well that rocker hairstyle dosen't suit him.

One of the very few Yamcha fans left and proud.
Proud Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4 player

My deviantART Page: YamchaFan91
My Youtube Page (feautiring MikuMikuDance videos):YamchaFan
My Tumblr Page:YamchaFan
#27 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:54 PM
hey, those are cool!!
Can you make bakura, yami bakura, marik/malik, yami marik, yami, yugi, seto and jonouchi/joey too? That would be veeeery great!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:53 AM
Thank you soooo much! They both are so pretty and they both have the prettiest eyes I've seen on sims! Downloading........
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:34 AM
wow nice job! You should make the rest of the cast as well :thumb:
#30 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:46 AM
I'm having the same problem someone else did... after I downloaded and tried to install by double-clicking the icon, it said a required expansion pack is not installed. o_o. I have the Original Game, though, just as it indicates above. ;_; And here I really wanted to play Anzu...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:26 PM
Great!! It is perfect!! I love the both girls, they're so pretty!!

But I had that same problem listed above... I do have only the Original TS2, but says that is just required this...

Could you asnwer?
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:29 PM
You make my dismal attempts at Shizuka and Anzu look like a newbie did them X_x

I love these! I'm going to use them in my game :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:00 PM
*Omg* They are amazing!!! Excellent work, they both look exactly like they should! You're great! Have you ever considered creating some of the Doma Characters????? Personnally i love Varon and Amelda. Pls.....
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:21 PM
Hey, can someone make YamiYugi please?I see Bakuras, Seto and these characters.But no Yugi!Please, make a YamiYugi!
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 6:27 PM
i think this is realy great i think you should also make yami yugi, bakura, marik, ishizu odion(tatoos)noah kaiba, seto kaiba, mokuba, jaden yuki etc
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:27 PM
Oooh, I don't have that problem anymore XD
It was because of the Sims2 Pack Installer. I downloaded the new version (Sims2 Clean Pack Installer) and it installed perfectly^^
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:58 AM
OMG!! i just love them. Could you do Marik's hair too? please? O.O
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:32 AM
Wow it looks just like them! Anzu's hair looks like it would be really hard but you did a great job!
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:47 PM
So awesome...Has anyone got a Yugi/YamiYugi sim though, I haven't been able to find any and I'm suspecting it Might be difficult...but It would be worth it. I've seen some Largepointy hairstyles, maybe someone could recolour them?
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_British_Gothic
So awesome...Has anyone got a Yugi/YamiYugi sim though, I haven't been able to find any and I'm suspecting it Might be difficult...but It would be worth it. I've seen some Largepointy hairstyles, maybe someone could recolour them?

((I can't actually recolour anything myself though, because when i do, it just comes out annoyingly blurred and pixelated. ))
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:59 AM
Wonderful! (Though personally my favorite YGO gal is Kujaku Mai!)
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:31 PM Last edited by starfire973 : 16th May 2009 at 8:33 PM. Reason: please
can u please put the blonde girl from yu-gi-oh also i think her name was maya or something plase and thank you and p.s i love your pet horror people thanks alot
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:19 AM Last edited by Fantacy_Dreamer : 7th Feb 2010 at 2:21 PM.
excellent! could you do the guys as well? I'm thinking on making a yugioh sims 2 series soon. ^^
Also could you make it compatible with the sims 2. I don't use any of the expantion packs.

"There’s a place in my mind No one knows where it hides And my fantasy is flying It’s a castle in the sky." "Fairytales live in me Fables coming from my memory Fantasy is not a crime Find your castle in the sky."
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd May 2010 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starfire973
can u please put the blonde girl from yu-gi-oh also i think her name was maya or something plase and thank you and p.s i love your pet horror people thanks alot
oh i just found out her name is mai valentine
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:42 AM
Hi there. I downloaded all of your Yu-Gi-Oh! Sims. They're quite amazing, good work on them! My favourite is your tea and Shizuka,I think they are spot on. Thank you. If you ever make a Yugi or a Yami Yugi, I will definitely keep my eyes peeled; I've been looking for one or at least Yugi/Yami Yugi hair forever.
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:52 PM
Hm.. Looks like you should make a Tristan for Surrenedy now... Or even a Joey
But great Job, I wish I could make things so cool like you do it...
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:46 PM
Can you convert all of those sims from Yu-Gi-Oh! Series for sims 3 or sims 4 game please? I desparetely need them!
Page 2 of 2