Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OMSP "One more slot package" For Beds and Counters

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:35 PM by -Maylin-

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Space Pony
#26 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:31 AM
WOOOHOOOO you just made my day !! :lovestruc

I just love those more slot thingies, absolutly must have to decorate ! Thank you so much ! *smooch*

Silvi
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 1:40 PM
I love those "One more slot package", can't build a set without them. And only a week ago was I hoping for a bed one. So thank you so much! Clutter, here I come.

Would I dare ask if you are planning to do more? Like couch and car seats, maybe?

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:23 PM
very cool! Thanks!

DDude
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:25 PM
This is so great!
I can't use Ariffrazalin's OMSP because I don't have Uni, but I'm really grateful for being able to use these in my kitchens. I always had a problem with empty counter tops! Mine are always so cluttered!
Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 4:23 PM
Thank you so much! These are fantastic! I've been waiting for ages for counter ones!
Theorist
#31 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM
Thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
Mirablu, as I stated in the thread, if you follow HystericalParoxysm's tutorial, you can do it. Even though that was for beds, it can be applied to counters also. And no, sims do not get the option to sit on the countertop in any expansion.

Dektora, couchs would be pretty easy, I may make them. But there is a big difference with cars. They would be *only* for pictures, because the objects would not move with the car, so each time the sim drives out, the objects would stay in the air.
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:37 PM
I also have a problem in letting a sim sitting on top of the counter.

I can make a sim sat cross legs on the counter, but I can't make her sit on the counter like you did in your picture.

Whenever I tried to make a sitting-down sim sit on down of the Magisplay tray, the sim ended up flowing on top of the tray. So, even if I put the Magisplay tray with the sim on top of the OMSP for counter. The sim is flowing and not sitting down on the counter.

Can you show us how to do that with a tutorial? Thank you very much.

Smile the world smiles with you...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#34 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:42 PM
htlovescats, the way I got the pic for the sim sitting on the counter is described in the tutorial that John links in the first post - she's sitting in a chair, then moved onto a magisplay tray which sits on Ari's OMSP for coffee tables. If you put a sim on the magisplay tray for counters crosslegged, yeah, they are gonna float above the counter a little bit - the magisplay tray lifts a sim up some. Just don't take the pic from directly in front of them or below them - look down just a bit when you take it and it shouldn't matter one bit.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#35 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:06 PM
i just started playing with this today, and it's so easy to use! i hope you can find time to make one for dressers, too.

DDO
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
htlovescats, the way I got the pic for the sim sitting on the counter is described in the tutorial that John links in the first post - she's sitting in a chair, then moved onto a magisplay tray which sits on Ari's OMSP for coffee tables. If you put a sim on the magisplay tray for counters crosslegged, yeah, they are gonna float above the counter a little bit - the magisplay tray lifts a sim up some. Just don't take the pic from directly in front of them or below them - look down just a bit when you take it and it shouldn't matter one bit.

Thank you.
It worked. I got my Sim sitting on the counter.
And it really looked great for the story.

Thank you.

Smile the world smiles with you...
Field Researcher
#37 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:34 AM
John, thanks so much for making these! I'll use them on every lot! Would it be possible to make some the right heights for the piano and fireplaces? I like clutter everywhere

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 7:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments. For those of you that have suggested some, I may make them
Field Researcher
#39 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM
Wow, that's great, I always wanted them for counters too.Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:27 PM
You are a genious. I have been searching for something that allowed me to put many stuff on counters for years! I was praying for you to make it and you made my dream came true!!! I´m really thankfull!!!!! Sorry for my english. Lots of kisses: Anto.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:57 PM
Awesom work. thanks!

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:23 PM
Thank you very much for these. I can add them to my collection of "one more slot" packages.

Where oh where can I get the counter clutter items in your pics? I would love to have them all, especially that sink, dish drainer & all those cannisters. I have some kitchen clutter already, but none of those. And also, can you still use the counters to prepare food on & set food platters on, even with the clutter, with your mod?

P.S. I already checked HystericalParoxysm's downloads as I read that she took the pics. I didn't see any of the counter clutter in her downloads.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#43 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:35 PM
Well, why would John know where to get clutter that I had in my game, ya silly? Most of my clutter I have gotten from the lists here: http://sims2wiki.info/Content_List

The counters are still usable with the clutter on them - they're sitting on the surface made by the OMSP, not the counter itself, so there may be some clipping if you have a lot of clutter on the counter, but it's still usable.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Well, why would John know where to get clutter that I had in my game, ya silly? Most of my clutter I have gotten from the lists here: http://sims2wiki.info/Content_List

The counters are still usable with the clutter on them - they're sitting on the surface made by the OMSP, not the counter itself, so there may be some clipping if you have a lot of clutter on the counter, but it's still usable.

Thank you HystericalParoxysm & yes, how silly of me. I had just gone back & re-read his first post, to see that he included a line about the stuff in your pics. I was coming back to edit my first post & saw you had already replied. Sorry I didn't read in more carefully in the beginning.

You replied very quickly...you must be online now, same as me. Anyway, thanks for both answering my question about the counters usability & where to get the clutter. You're a sweetheart!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:42 AM
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd May 2007 at 4:32 AM
Thank You so much for making these usable for those of us without uni. Are there any for endtables to use without uni or do you plan on making any in the future?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:57 AM
Thanks a lot, this is neat =)

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:27 AM
Its good to see the OMSP group finished. And they seem to work fine. Any idea on how to fix the problem with the origonal ones, for the desk and table? They still don't stay invisible after reloading a lot.

Ugly is Learned
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 28th May 2007 at 10:41 AM
Well I didnt make the original ones, so I wouldnt know what ariffrazalin did to them.
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:49 PM
Where did you get the TV? It's so frustrating! If you made it, could you upload it? TY
Page 2 of 5