Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OMSP "One more slot package" For Beds and Counters

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:35 PM by -Maylin-

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 6:11 AM
To be honest, I have no clue where I got it from. I think it might be from 4eversimfantasy or a site like that.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 6:07 AM
Brilliant
I have used your - OMSP "One more slot package"
I simply adore it `I could not live with out it!!
Thank you so very much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Forum Resident
#53 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:12 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#54 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:40 PM
Oh me oh my!!! I adore this! I never noticed this before amazing job!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:16 PM
I would strongly advise NOT following that tutorial on using the Magisplay for placing sims on beds etc.

I followed it to the letter. Carried on playing on the Lot long after moving the sim back off the tray and then(and only then) did I save it.

No problem entering the Lot next time I ran the game.... and the family were still there, and playable.

But the Lot was completely empty.

I can't tell you how heart-broken I am. I'd been building/modifying that Lot solidly for about the last three days, and it's all gone in an instant.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:50 AM
Well I dont really know much about that tutorial, so you might have to ask HP about it (because no one else has had problems with it).
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:02 PM
Actually, and I've meaning to come back and post this, I believe it was an unrelated problem, and nothing to do with the Magisplay.

Not entirely sure yet, as I need to do some more testing on Lot(s) I don't care about so much, but I THINK it may well be that the Lot itself is somehow corrupted.

Trouble is, it was the first time I'd played that particular Lot, and also the first time I tried the Magisplay trick... hence my conclusion that the crash was related to the tray. But the following day, having re-installed the Lot from its package, and NOT trying the Magisplay trick, the same bug occurred - the Lot was wiped of everything but its sims upon exiting.

As I say, I need to test the tray on another Lot or two, but I think maybe, yes, the tute is safe, and it's that particular Lot which is somehow corrupted.

Shame, it's my current fave. *sobs*
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:15 AM
this is going to be quite, quite useful. thank you very much.
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:14 PM
Does anyone know if there is something like this for the base game? I LOVE the idea, but don't have any expansion packs. Any advice or direction would be appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
I love these! They are by far the best thing I've ever downloaded here. They make the game so much more realistic for me.

And Thraxwhirl, have you tried the "Stay Things Shrub" at SimLogical? That might lock all your items from vanishing. It's for locking things before Sims move out, but it just might work for your glitch too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:24 AM
umm.... SaraNatasha, This is for basegame. Not sure where you got the idea that it isnt? o.O

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:40 PM
It says you need the original from Ariff, and all his are University. If I don't need those, it would be great, I just got the impression I need his for these to work...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
It doesnt need Ariff's ones, I only linked to his, because he came up with the idea first, only a suggestion to get them. I didnt say you need to download them.

Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM
OMSP for counter still can use? start from 2 months ago it cant use anymore,don't know why.Can't put anything on it. Is it because of the expansion pack? i got all the expansion =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#65 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:45 AM
Nope, you should be able to use it with any expansions, even without. The object you probably want to place on it, probably isnt set so it can be placed on coffee tables.

Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Nope, you should be able to use it with any expansions, even without. The object you probably want to place on it, probably isnt set so it can be placed on coffee tables.

Emm...i'll try it again later.
Thanks for helping
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 7:14 AM
Just curious. Inge at Simlogical has a hack that controls when Sims can use tables and counters for eating purposes, if you allow them at all. With that in mind, could you create OMSP's for counters and beds that act as counters and beds and not as coffee tables? I'm looking for OMSP's that allow for multiple Sims (ie: dog, child, and 2 adults) to sleep on beds and for placing multiple meals on counters. OMSP's are fabulous!!!!!! Thank you for creating them.

Live in the know...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 2:06 PM
Um... Well its possible, but it would be extremely hard for me to "recreate" the effect of sleeping, because I would have to fiddle with animations and other things to make them stay. Sorry, but it would require wayyyyyy too much work.

Test Subject
#69 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 12:23 AM
Mister Brehaut, we have a problem. If we place phones on your counters, Sims will decide to lunge down to pick it up as if it was on a coffee table. Another problem is that you can't place counter-only things like food processors, juicers, etc. on the counter OMSP. Could you create a counter OMSP from a counter and not from a coffee table?

Oh yeah, about your concern with the counter? Let me quote you:

"Anyway, for the counter one, it wont work like a counter, only like a coffee table, same with the bed one, I made it like this, so sims wouldn't just start preparing food on it or try eating something on it."

Sims will only use counters to eat on or to prepare food on when there is nothing on it. Usually, people place things on your OMSP's, so there's not much to fear.

So please, we need a better counter OMSP. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#70 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:20 AM
I'm currently not really creating anything for TS2, if you feel you can make it, then go ahead.

Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 11:43 PM
Thank you very much. I'll try my best.
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
To be honest, I have no clue where I got it from. I think it might be from 4eversimfantasy or a site like that.

Awww....! It isn't there. but i did find some others... can u send me it via email? ad_1997@hotmail.co.uk
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:16 PM
i LOVE your slot packages. this is something that is very useful. thanks!
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:24 PM
I do have a question actually, but since there has been no post here for a while I'm going to PM you too, okay?

Now, I downloaded this. Unfortunately, I do not understand how to recolor it invisible in the game. Know what I mean? I was following a tutorial on "How To Take Bitchin' Pics" and it involved this OMSP. I am a big idiot, so.... [sweat]
Page 3 of 5