Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FULLY ANIMATED - French Garlic Snails - With Custom Plate

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:28 AM - Updated 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:42 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187
Thank you for all the comments everyone.

Glad to see you like it.

Um i'm not sure what "oh thats rank" means.....

"oh that's rank" means it's gross or disgusting,
Great Job by the way, another perfectly made sim food,
thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:41 PM
UUoooh, Yuck. I can't see myself eating what I find on the concrete when it's raining outside, but I will comment you on the grat job you did creating these slugs. The mesh looks cool!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:22 PM
It's escargots, and not snails! Use the right word!
Instructor
#29 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:38 AM
Gaaargh!
These are wonderful, they'd even work with my elves... Except... Except...
There are FLAGS on the plates?! xDDD
Oh well, I'll just ignore them... Otherwise, this is wondrous. Lol.

Personally, I'd hate to eat snails in real life, though. The poor little things!

I never want to kill a snail. They're so cuuute.
Space Pony
#30 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 5:42 AM
Oooh, this is great. I love escargot.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:33 AM
I love all of your food creation. This one looks great too. Thank you so much for sharing :D.
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:15 AM
Ha ha, awesome. It's so cool that we can have such food in the game now thanks to you. Great job !
Now to be honest, I really miss the silverish plates most restaurants use for this. You know, the round ones ? But the flags are a good compensation.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:19 AM
Only bad thing with snails is that I can't afford to eat them as often as I'd like! I don't understand why people make such a big fuss about snails - a fine gourmet dish. Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:40 PM
I've never seen this kind of plates, hopefully !!! lol But I love snails Thanks !
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:41 PM
Mmm.. now we need oysters.. and clam soup.. and a bottle of white wine..
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:27 PM
Oh, AbstractSimmer it's so wonderful!

It's a part of the traditionnal french christmas dinner and the full name is "Escargots à la provencale" because of the sauce they're covered with called "beurre à la provencale".
Of course i've had some at christmas, yum!

In fact if we're not disgusted with it is because it's been 50 years we barely find any in the outdoor (even when it rained), they're imported from west europe i guess, like some of the "french mushrooms" ^^
Plus actually NOBODY makes them or cooks them! We buy them already done, ready for the oven, nowadays they're sold frozen.
Lastly, they have no taste at all, exept the garlic taste! Yes, we love that sauce... We also use it for fish dishes. Really, if you tasted some, you'd realise that!
Personally i love them and it's the oysters that disgust me lol (personal taste)

Thank you AbstractSimmer, they're so beautiful! I can now make a french classy restaurant...
Oh pleaaaaaaaase make some frog legs!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 4:10 PM
Truly amazing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:34 AM
Oh wow, the only thing missing now is some frog legs and expensive wine with a hackling gaggy sounding name xD
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 3:56 PM
Well i don't think i will eat them but my sims will they look fantastic anyway
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:51 PM
Mercii :D
I'm french, and this is "fabuleux" :p
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:50 AM
I can't find it in the game!!I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:23 PM
Just note that we don't ALL eat snails ! Good job by the way. But I won't make my Sims eat what I would never be able to eat myself Otherwise this creation is amazingly great.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luby555
I can't find it in the game!!I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my game the salmon dish appears twice in the cooking menu, and the escargots are in fact one of them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:09 PM
Yes that happens at certain times of the day, try making the food at differnt times of the day, thats rather odd because most of my food show up everytime in-game.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:20 PM
Hey! This is cool man! Adore it! Soooo much! Forza Francia Foods! LOL
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:09 PM
So I can infact sell these (and your other foods) at my restaruants? I was somewhat worried with fact that it said "TS2 Only"
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:58 AM
Amazing! This dish is so tasty! =))) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 3:37 AM
Thank you for a splendid work! I have eaten in France. It is delicious^^

『しむら後ろ後ろ!』 Reica15
I thank the people who made Simpe and CEP.
I thank the people who wrote a tutorial of MTS.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:03 PM
yummy dish... tho at first, based on the title "FULLY ANIMATED - French Garlic Snails"... I thought I could see the snail "FULLY ANIMATED"

Thanks...
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:20 AM
Mmm, escargot!! yay for me! My sim will be stealing them away from everyone else, thanks so much for this! Very creative and I just love the art for it.
Page 2 of 3