Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FULLY Functional Popcorn Vending Machine - UPDATE Oct 06 - Candy Floss Machine added

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 1:25 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:05 PM by -Maylin-

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
#51 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:07 AM
Thank you guys for this. And thank you for all of youe effort
Really appreciate it
:D
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 9:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone has figured out why these items are missing when playing the game? I really would love to put these in my movie theater and the carnival!
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 5:57 PM
Wow! It's sort of like the one they had in sims 1... thats cool i love it!
Instructor
#54 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:56 AM
i think they are both kinda cute. nice work
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:56 AM
What can I say? you're the best Abstract!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 5:27 AM
scrummy Thank you!!! ^w^

Hi.
Scholar
#57 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 12:34 AM
Dude I Love You! My Carnivals, Parks, Circuses, Zoo's.... THANKYOU!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 10:17 AM
thanks i really like it is it possible to make a hotdog stand please? i would really appreciate it if u could
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 3:35 PM
Default Help Please Help
I cant find it, were should it be or maybe it dosent work for me neither
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:50 PM
Great idea! :D
But it didnt work for me .-.
Test Subject
#61 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM
this is so awesome can you make a claw machine???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 7:21 PM
when you say one ep, does it have to be uni?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 10:19 PM
These are so cool. Can you make more to post?
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 8:11 PM
Hey, does anyone know where I can find something similar to this? I love this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 3:58 AM
Thankyou so much for the popcorn machine - I had no idea someone had made an animated one! I can't wait to for my simmies to try it :-)
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 9:44 PM
Thankyou So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Yo i LOVE everything youv made, and ive been looking for somethings to make my sims movies a little more fun and realistic... and what better way then these amazing things you have creaated?? but being an artist myself i knnow i would freak out if somone used my work without permision... so im wondering if it would be ok with you if i used some of your items in my next movies?? You will be credited along with a link to your page for sure if i use this friggin awesome stuff you have....
Mad Poster
#67 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 9:20 PM
I can't seem to find this, either. It looks very nice, though!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#68 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 8:10 PM
Same here. Not showing up in my game, either.
Any helpful hints?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#69 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 4:31 PM
This is perfect for the movie theater I built yesterday. I went looking in buy mode for a popcorn machine thinking that the game would surely have come with one in one of the expansion packs only to find it didn't, so this is great!
Test Subject
#70 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 3:44 PM
I know this object is not supported but I'll give it a shot anyway...

Your machines are gorgeous and they work just fine, thank you so much, BUT in my game they show as "non recolorable" (I saw you invited people to recolor) and their textures show each as a recolor in the bin for the round sculpture with the hanging cylinders (I don't know its English name, in Italian it's called "Mobile d'acciaio Accordi Immobili"), which I suppose is the object you cloned them from.

If this may be helpful, I have all expansion packs up to BV. I made a test with only these two objects installed (no other CC), so I know the problem comes from them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:14 AM
These are great! The cotton candy machine is so cute. Thank you for adding it.

I have made stuff for Sims 1 and that was hard enough taking weeks to get the object right (the Z buffers were a nightmare on something as simple as a little table) so I can only imagine its more difficult for Sims 2 and 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 12:16 AM
Cool! Thanks!:-)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 3:57 AM
very nice creation
Test Subject
#74 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 4:28 PM
For anyone having trouble finding this in game:

It's supposed to be in Decorative > Sculptures. Still can't find it? Here's what I did.

1) I downloaded Sims 2 Collection Maker 2.01 from jfade.com
2) I set the Collections folder in Options as Documents > EA Games > The Sims 2 > Collections
3) I created a collection simply called Popcorn, and added a nice popcorn icon. I then imported the machine, and ONLY the machine (the file called ABS187_Popcorn_Vending_Machine.package)
4) I saved the collection, and opened the game.
5) Locate the collection in game (click the folder icon in Buy Mode, my collection was right at the very end.)
6) Open it and your popcorn machine should be in there.

:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 11:09 AM
Looks good :)
Page 3 of 4