Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

.:3D colour Boost:. Helga recolor / binned / 10 shades

by icedmango Posted 8th Jun 2008 at 10:08 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 6:59 PM by icedmango

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 8:19 PM
These are fantastic - thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:35 AM
Hi
very nice hair, but can you post the direct link of helgasims hair mesh, because I do not unterstand the language (Объекты ) on this site: helgasims.com/hair8.htm and there are three diffent hairs-downloads on this site, therefore I don't know which hair I have to download otherwise your work is useless for me, sorry.
Instructor
#28 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 4:24 AM
Absolutely beautiful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dasiegrist
Hi
very nice hair, but can you post the direct link of helgasims hair mesh, because I do not unterstand the language (Объекты ) on this site: helgasims.com/hair8.htm and there are three diffent hairs-downloads on this site, therefore I don't know which hair I have to download otherwise your work is useless for me, sorry.

hello,

if you open helgasims.com/hair8.htm you will understand that the 3rd hairstyle is the appropriate one, just take this one which looks like my recolor!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 7:11 PM Last edited by cfmoonfire : 11th Jun 2008 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dasiegrist
Hi

You know, the word you copied is the rar file. If you run your mouse button over the various things on the site, on the bottom length of your browser it's in English. For example, you run the mouse over the picture and it lets you know that it's a JPEG (picture file). You run it over the...er....Russian?-- words on the site, below the pictures, and it's the download link (RAR). When you run the mouse down the left column, each of the downloads are translated, ("living", "skintone",etc.) there on the browser itself, in my case, Mozilla Foxfire is what I'm using. I can't read the particular language either, but once you know that you can still easily download from there. Just click around and explore a bit.

GREAT hair recolors, btw, Iced Mango! Love them!!
Theorist
#31 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 8:14 PM
awesome job!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 6:37 AM
Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 11:14 PM
I love this and I wish I could download it. There is a problem with the mesh though when I open it up I get this: ! C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\4DV6JZ5D\024[1].rar: Unexpected end of archive.
Same thing happens when I put it in the downloads folder.
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 3:43 PM
I love this recolors! as always, great work!
Question: Are this recolors binned properly? The helga ones have 3 shades of brown but one of them is actually red. I hope this does not happen with your beautiful recolors.

Thanks!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:06 PM
yes, 4 blondes, 4 browns, 1 red and 1 black!

enjoy!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

Inventor
#36 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:37 PM
Beautiful, Well Done. Thanks now maybe my sim can have hair sometimes since this looks like my hair before I shaved it off.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cfmoonfire
You know, the word you copied is the rar file. If you run your mouse button over the various things on the site, on the bottom length of your browser it's in English. For example, you run the mouse over the picture and it lets you know that it's a JPEG (picture file). You run it over the...er....Russian?-- words on the site, below the pictures, and it's the download link (RAR). When you run the mouse down the left column, each of the downloads are translated, ("living", "skintone",etc.) there on the browser itself, in my case, Mozilla Foxfire is what I'm using. I can't read the particular language either, but once you know that you can still easily download from there. Just click around and explore a bit.

GREAT hair recolors, btw, Iced Mango! Love them!!

cfmoonfire... it is Russian. There aren't too many languages that use that alphabet.
Thanks to icedmango for the lovely recolors!
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:37 AM Last edited by Hale Lacey : 17th Jul 2008 at 7:50 AM.
Thank you, these are just what I search - long curly hair =)
Scholar
#39 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 2:38 PM
Thanks. Beautiful!....and what a great presentation!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:59 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 6:54 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 6:10 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:05 AM
I want to download this hair so badly...but helgasims's site has been suspended...or at least that's what I gathered from what I could read when I clicked in the link.
Is there any way someone can send the mesh file to me? Or is that breaking some sort of rule???

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:59 PM
I included the Mesh! so you can download it! Helga's site is dead!

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 5:37 PM
I agree with Christy - that's fantastic!
I will download this when my computer will be repaired...
#46 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 6:30 PM
"I included the Mesh! so you can download it! Helga's site is dead!"

Thank you!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:58 PM
Thank you! I found hair recolours from the mesh in another thread, but like you said, the site where the mesh is from is closed. I was so relieved when i found your thread, so thanks very much!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:57 PM
thank you so much for sharing your lovely recolors and for including the mesh! i'm glad you added it, it's not like no one already knows it's helgas! heh too bad her site is gone. anyway, thanks again gotta run and get to your other downloads.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:47 PM
Gosh!
I doesn't work.
Do I have to put it in Downloads? Or where?
I downloaded everything except non-MTS2 link because the page was away.
Can someone help me?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:42 AM
woooo! shinyshinyshiny... :lovestruc
Page 2 of 3