Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snoopy and Charlie Brown Designs

by Rabeeto Posted 13th Jun 2009 at 12:11 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:08 PM
It's good to hear that someone is working on a tool to resolve the front and back issue, that'll make things a whole lot easier. I uploaded a few disney designs last night for whoever requested that, should be up on here shortly if they get the ok. I'm just finishing off a band logo shirt pack as well which I think is looking pretty good. Not sure If I'll do too many more if there is a new tool in the pipeline as that will pretty much make these redundant. I suppose at least you can recolour them this way and use them on furniture, we'll see..
Instructor
#27 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:24 PM
I love charlie brown
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:30 PM
Niiice :D
Do they work on Children's shirts too? That would be even cooler :D
Then you could maybe do a whole range of cartoon figures?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:49 PM
Cute. I love Peanuts!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:07 PM
Nice thank you!!! Very much!!! and for the explanation on how to do this!!! ^_^ its so cute!
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:44 PM
Default Fuzzy!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Freelance Wolf
That's so awesome! Are they easy to make? Since you're asking for designs, is it possible to make a pattern of a cute adorable ferret like this one:http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...22qoGrML_ph.jpg
?

FUZZY!!!!

" We only look out our own eyes "
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:45 PM
Thanks Awesome !

" We only look out our own eyes "
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ajoya
One quick question, What category of does it fall under? eg.fabric, geometric,abstract,etc?

I was wondering the same thing. I downloaded the package files and placed them in the mods/pattern folder and can't figure out how to access them in the game. I imagine that I am missing something very basic and am going to feel real dumb when I found out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsauer01
I was wondering the same thing. I downloaded the package files and placed them in the mods/pattern folder and can't figure out how to access them in the game. I imagine that I am missing something very basic and am going to feel real dumb when I found out

I put all my patterns in the misc category because they are usually cartoon/logo related. you can only see a colour for it's tab which was unavoidable due to the positioning. The snoopy one should just be a red square. Hope that helps.
Instructor
#35 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
It looks like this has been uploaded to the exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=520522.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:00 PM
Someone needs to figure out how to add a second color to the t-shirts. (one color scheme on the front, another on the back.) That way we could have custom t-shirts for your terrific patterns!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:03 PM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 4:04 AM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2