Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeans skirts - updated! are RECOLORABLE now!!!

by Mermaid Bellamy Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 1:21 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 8:37 AM by Mermaid Bellamy : updating

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:41 PM
Very nice, thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mermaid Bellamy
thaaaanks a looooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! MiniMimi, I had been trying and I have created THE RECOLORABLE MODELS of this and following (that is on the moderating now) skirts!!!!!! I'll upload this package right now, and it'll be possible to download it soon! Watch updatings!!!

YES! I can't wait to download the new model, that skirt shape and lenght is perfect! Thanks to you my females will have a real looking skirt in all colors and textures and not a mini or too long skirts. Tweed skirts with black or white leggings are close ^^ Gosh I hope the moderation queue is gonna speed up on this one, I'll keep the clothing download page up and actualize it every 5 minutes, spassiba Mermaid Bellamy :lovestruc
With all you CC makers and modders this game is getting better every day!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:53 PM
THANK YOU! TS3 (and a few of my Sims) desperately needed a jeans skirt!
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:01 PM
can u make them shorter??

Sleepie was here
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:34 PM
These are so nice and they look so realistic!! Great work thank you. :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:59 PM
These look great, thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
oooo! i luv these! just the other day, i was going through the ea skirts and was like, "what the heck! there is nothing". so thanks

xDREYAx13
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
amazing work! thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:45 PM
wooohoo!
Snowpelt, the new recolourable version of the skirt is accessible for teens now!)))) I made it! Wait for updatings!
MiniMimi, I'm soo glad to read it.. my mood is rising.. rising.. fly! thank you :lovestruc especially for "spasibo"))))))))))))
joshdpolk, I haven't tried to do it yet, cause this length suits my sims
friends,thanks you for downloading one more time! the next work, non-recolourable skirt with the embodiery will be available for the downloading soon)))))) and then it'll be able to download new recolourable models)))
and thanks for adding me to fave
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:49 AM
I clicked the download, and I double-took. Is there any chance that your screen name has anything to do with a certain Mr. Matthew Bellamy?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:21 AM
kimheim tnx))))) you have guessed I like his songs, and I find his surname a beautifully enough sounding word
Field Researcher
#37 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
This is ADORABLE! I love it. I won't be downloading this one, just because I want to wait for the recolorable version, but I will get that as soon as I see it. I'm sure I will use it all the time, much more than the basic Maxis skirts. Thank you so so so much.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:39 PM
can you Please please please do a longer and shorter skirt? longer one being just above the knee and the shorter one being 3/4 the size of this one
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:16 PM
katana,thaanx!! but this version was made using the textures of the real skirt,it's more realistic than the recolorable version))))) you can download it just for that reason that it's enough hard to get this colours in the CAS.. and.. a grey version has the black buttons while recolorable has only light buttons.. so..))))))
boneys26, I haven't experimented with a length yet , and I don't know if i can do it((
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
Ahh these are amazing, much needed, thankyou! bravo!
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:15 PM
Just what my female sims have been waiting for. Thankyou so much
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:08 PM
This is awesome! Thank you for the recolorable version!
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:14 AM
Yay! Thank you! Even better now that its recolorable!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:45 PM
Cool I like thanks you
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 12:17 PM
Thank a lot )
Field Researcher
#46 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
Very pretty, and I quite enjoy that they're now recolorable and useable for teen Sims. They look awesome with the various patterns on it. ^^
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:45 PM
Thanks very nice creation of beautiful skirts thanks for sharing with us

i love them
Page 2 of 2