Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Non-Default Lara Croft BodyShape Mesh

by RoguePilot Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 10:27 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:19 PM by RoguePilot : Tutorial link added

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
I finally got the mesh to work and I absolutely love it! :D
Test Subject
#102 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:00 AM
Sorry if I sound stupid, seeing how this is working for most people. The mesh is just not showing up, not matter how I alter the sliders. I see the white swimsuit bodysuit, but there is another whole body look that is completely see through and non-existent. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? Would love for this to work.
Test Subject
#103 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:36 PM
there was an EA explanation somewhere why there are no breast sliders (

but they were on that demo presentation I hope that the developers were kind enough to simply disable them instead of cutting the sliders out completely ))) should that be the case, we simply need someone to find them and reenable )
Test Subject
#104 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM
Is this available anywhere as a default? Because I wouldn't mind all my ladies having this kind of figure.
Test Subject
#105 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:36 AM
Default Non-default to default
I know people have already asked this, but I'm hoping someone has a solution. I love the fact that this is non-default, but as of right now, there aren't too many outfits for it. There are several clothing that I like from the vanilla collection of TS3.

So is there a way to convert the mesh and turn it into a default. In all honesty, I would LOVE to have all my Female Sims with more... figure to them.

Thanks in advance!
Field Researcher
#106 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:31 AM
xD Realistic my ass. Definitely gives the lady Sims the chance to have a bit more... intelligence, though.
Test Subject
#107 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:28 PM
Wow, can't believe I missed this!

It's awesome, thanks so much for making it.. the default maxis mesh was so... meh... unfeminine.
Test Subject
#108 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:22 PM
Hia!! i can't find this at all in my game can you give me some instructions on how to put it on my game pleasee??? this looks like an amazing mod, if only i could get it to work!! please help me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#109 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophie_p95@hotmail.com
Hia!! i can't find this at all in my game can you give me some instructions on how to put it on my game pleasee??? this looks like an amazing mod, if only i could get it to work!! please help me...

All sims body meshes have clothing textures applied to them. All clothing items are textures applied to meshes.
The way you select a specific mesh is to select a clothing item that uses that mesh.
The way you get a mesh to use a clothing texture is to use CTU to design an outfit for that mesh.
This has always been the case through Sims2 and is the same in Sims3. The only difference now is that we can use CAS to re-colour the clothing textures, and the meshes have morphs that we can apply.
Using a Lara mesh is exacly the same as using a Jacket mesh. The body is, in effect, a piece of clothing and you should select it that way.

Something, something, something, Darkside
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thiafy
xD Realistic my ass. Definitely gives the lady Sims the chance to have a bit more... intelligence, though.

Well... lets just say a wider range of body shapes than the one 'pear' shape that EA have limited us to.

Something, something, something, Darkside
Test Subject
#111 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:14 PM
hi was wondering how would i go about making this mesh for re-texturing???please helpp!!
Test Subject
#112 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:35 AM
Thanks; I had been waiting for something like this to help define my sims shape more!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:24 PM Last edited by zx1111 : 5th Aug 2009 at 11:43 PM.
Good job, RoguePilot. I wish more clothings come out for this mesh!

BTW, I have something to ask of you. Could make *less* "hour-glass"-like version of this mesh? The body shape of Lara Croft is too much, umm..., unrealistic, so it limits its usefulness in game.

I'd like to have mesh with little more "hour-glass"-like than E.A. default mesh but much less "hour-glass"-like than "Lara Croft" , but have same Mesh name/instance ID with your Lara Croft mesh so that it can share same clothings set.

I tired to do it myself to edit your mesh with Blender/MilkShape + GEOM plugins. But I realized 3D mesh editing is beyond my ability. I can't make smooth boob/waist like yours.
Test Subject
#114 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:46 AM
wait i still dont understand. i downloaded this and its a bathing suit that changes me sims body shape. hoe do i put clothes on?
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:48 AM
i love to re color this and make it a bathing suit, perfect for the pin up but yet modern shape
Test Subject
#116 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:44 AM
A great job you did, so hard to add curves to your female sim...maybe in sims 4?
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:14 PM
This mod will not work with Delphy's breast slider.

[/B]
Quote:
Friends help you move, best friends help you move bodies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
Wow,nice job!
Thanks for sharing!
Page 5 of 5