Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT Multicolor eyes (smaller pupil & Iris) + UNICOLOR version *NEW

by -Shady- Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:15 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2010 at 11:47 AM by -Shady-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:38 AM
Your pictures look stunning, I can't wait to try them out! Thank you!
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 6:10 AM
one thing is my sims3 keeps telling me i dont have the package for this that i need to either update my game(its updated to 1.7.9 version already i dont know whats wrong) but i want these eyes adding downloads is so cnfusing!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:39 PM
so purple eyes don't show up? can some one confirm this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazzyferret

then it must be a very bright purple, because the border of the eyes are dark blue and the center is green normally. so a mix will stay there. Its multicolored, so i cant guarantee that all colors are exact the same, but nearly
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#30 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:23 PM
Thanks! This will be much better
Instructor
#31 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazzyferret

RE: NEW VERSION - The green center is still mixing with the defaults so most eye colors are still changed to some version of blue or green. The purple eyes look blue, the grey eyes look green, the brown eyes look pinkish, the yellow eyes look green, everything else is electric blue or green. If you use the color wheel for custom colors all you get are very saturated primary colors. For example, it is impossible to make grey eyes.

It's better than before, but not realistic. They make great fantasy eyes if you like bright colors.

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
RE: NEW VERSION - The green center is still mixing with the defaults so most eye colors are still changed to some version of blue or green. The purple eyes look blue, the grey eyes look green, the brown eyes look pinkish, the yellow eyes look green, everything else is electric blue or green. If you use the color wheel for custom colors all you get are very saturated primary colors. For example, it is impossible to make grey eyes.

It's better than before, but not realistic. They make great fantasy eyes if you like bright colors.

without prejudice its not possible to have multicolored eyes... grey eyes are impossible right, but not just for my created eyes, but for other muliticolored too... i am sorry. I made the colors less bright with my update too. maybe your choose unicolored eyes fo your own use
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:33 PM
You are the best when it comes to eyes. Good debut effort. This is my default set, whatsoever, since it is Brand Shady.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kamppbell
very nice, but could be lenses.

Is there any way to recreate them as lenses(costume make-up)? They look lovely on female sims but I like my men less sparkly-eyed :P
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
Any chance you could possibly send me or upload the old version of these? the more colourfull ones =D ty ^^
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 9:05 AM
oohh yay i love your ts2 eyes but i was truely waiting for you to come up with some ts3 eyes and wahhllaaahh here they are thanks a bunches!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 2:56 AM
ahhh these are so prettyyyyy!!! <3 but is there anyway you could make these contacts? 'cause i already have these default eyes that I really like and i don't know which ones to choose X)
Alchemist
#38 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:04 AM
Beautiful...thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:38 PM
Would love these in contacts, x
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 1:18 PM
I love these! They're the best eyes I've seen so far. It's a shame about the grey though any chance you'll be doing any eyes that are not multicoloured?

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noodil1
I love these! They're the best eyes I've seen so far. It's a shame about the grey though any chance you'll be doing any eyes that are not multicoloured?

yes, sure =)
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:02 AM
love these, they look GREAT in game, so beautful

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:32 AM
Stunning! I love the way the details in the skin and the color of the eyes compliment each other. Where did you get the skins from??
Scholar
#44 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 2:01 AM
Beautiful eyes that I've seen in a long time. Thanks shady
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 5:47 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 3:56 PM
So beautiful by far the best eyes for ts3, thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 1:24 AM
ZOMG!! I'm so happy you're doing eyes fro Sims 3!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:14 PM
I took a peek at your Sims 2 stuff and am hopeful you will continue to create for Sims 3! Haven't played them yet, but these eyes look great!

I <3 someone with autism.
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 7:01 AM
When It comes to eyes I always end up back with you for down loads.
You mak the most beautiful eyes available any ware.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 3:48 PM
default? that means, they replace the original eyes, so that I can't use/choose them anymore, right? ôo Or did I get that wrong? >.<"

oh, and thanks for this ones, btw XDD they look really awesome ^^
Page 2 of 4