Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Finnington - Community lots Pt.1

by armiel Posted 17th May 2011 at 8:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:43 PM by armiel

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sfwmd825
Is that Villa de Finn in the picture out towards the lighthouse? (its one of my favorite lots, I use it all the time)

Yes it is

A side note:
I added tag 'finnington' to all Finnington uploads I have, and will do it for the ones to come too, so you can easily "catch 'em all" :P
Field Researcher
#27 Old 18th May 2011 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sfwmd825
Is that Villa de Finn in the picture out towards the lighthouse? (its one of my favorite lots, I use it all the time)

That was built in this world Shows how long she had the world in a semi-complete state before uploading without lots

Fantastic job btw armiel.. :P

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:45 PM
My first thought when I saw this was: I love you! The reason: I downloaded Finnington about a week ago (or roundabout immediately when you posted it) and I've been trying to honour your wonderful world with worthy community lots and mostly failing miserably (I'm quite happy with the central park I built, although it is just simple and pretty - but I might consider it as my debut upload:P). So thank you so much for uploading these and also the world. I've never tried filling an entire world, but Finnington inspired me to try. These will help so much Thanks, thanks thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th May 2011 at 4:36 PM
awesome thanks for adding the community lots...i was gonna do it myself but i dont have the patience..thanks again
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th May 2011 at 9:03 PM
More, more, more lol
Been playing this town for a few hours now and love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 18th May 2011 at 9:17 PM
I have been having so much fun filling up Finnington, it's just been taking so long, thank you for these! It spares me having to make up a lot of stuff [:

I'm glad I picked the right spot for my skyscrapers haha, they I thought they look so good down by the water too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:07 AM
I absolutely love you for this. I downloaded Finnington last week, but I haven't had the chance to play yet, because I wasn't finished placing all the community and rabbit holes needed and now you post this. *jumps from joy*
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:20 AM
To everyone:

Thank you all for your kind words, and I'm happy you like the lots. The set is not all community lots for Finnington though, it roughly one third of them. But I'm working with the rest
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th May 2011 at 1:29 AM
Love, love, love! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 20th May 2011 at 8:49 AM
Do you have any plans or have you already built a laundrette? I would dearly love to see that...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th May 2011 at 10:00 PM
Love this town and this set of community lots. I'm slowly building residential lots to fill out the town. I'm really enjoying all your hard work.Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:01 PM
I absolutely love the town and the community lots so far! I'm just randomly adding in community lots, to fill in the spaces, and as soon as the rest come out I'm definitely nabbing them!

Your designs are great, they're just so clean and "normal" -- perfect for what my Sims need!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 25th May 2011 at 5:45 PM
Been playing this town for a week now, no problems, completly bug free and very easy to navigate round....thirsty for more though lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 29th May 2011 at 9:18 PM
So when can we expect part 2 of the community lots? I love this world but I hate community lot so the police station and ect are getting on my nerves right now lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:05 AM
Thank you so much for these. I downloaded Finnington the other day because I love how you have all the different areas separated out--it's really a fabulous world! I had started to populate it with my own community lots but I like the way yours look better since it all fits with your vision for the world. I'm looking forward to the next sets patiently. Meanwhile I guess I'll start with the residentials.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:59 PM
This is amazing! I've been dying to play a world with a nice mixture of urban/suburban. Now my legacy family can finally day down some roots! Tres magnifique!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 5:28 PM
I've been trying to find a new world for ages and now i haave!! :D
its great!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 12:57 PM
Part 2 anywhere soon, waiting patiently with a tapping foot LOL
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 1:58 PM
saladoor. Stop rushing me.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 1:48 PM
Thank yoooou!
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 6:17 PM
The Grocery Store for some reason won't work for me. Every time I tell my sim to go shopping they have the little foot thing in the box and won't go. I checked to make sure the lot was on visitors allowed, but they still won't go. Not sure the reason why. :/
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 4:14 PM
Okay I rechecked everything on my grocery store lot. Apparently it is the plants that are before the door. Once I removed them all my sims would then go in the store.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:06 AM
the world and lots are excellent, ur one of my fave creators. I love ur homes. I hope partm2 of this will come soon! Im looking forward to getting the rest of the community lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 8:24 AM
Hey
this is just awesome!
i love this world, thank you so much
that's a wonderful work
i'm happy but i can't place military and some other workplaces
are you making them?
PS: sorry for my english, i'm french
ps 2: thank you again !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 11:55 AM
As I have no clue how to add original rabbitholes like city hall, I wanted to ask if you're going to add those in community lots pt 2? I'm not rushing, take your time, just wanted to know if I should wait for the upload or start looking for other replacements.

These lots are beautiful, by the way. I've just only placed them haven't played yet but that comes next. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.
Page 2 of 3