Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Finnington - Community lots Pt.1

by armiel Posted 17th May 2011 at 8:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:43 PM by armiel

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 2:17 PM
Hey you all. I suggest that you don't wait for me to make the lots, currently I'm quite busy with my new world project. I did upload one lot for Finnington though, is at queue as we speak. But no community lots coming in some time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 11:00 PM
Thank you so much for creating this world! I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 6:03 AM
I love this world, and I love how you've put it together. Hope to see Parts 2 and 3 (I imagine there would be a pt 3, since this is only 1/3 of your lots) in the near future. I have to save everything for when I get my new computer put together. It's being made to specifically run TS3 <3
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 4:45 PM
I am not making more. Sorry.

Here is my save file with ALL the unfinished lots for your comfort though! http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...4&postcount=174

Make sure to read the info before downloading
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 11:38 AM
Hy Armiel, first I would like to thank you for making this beautiful Nhood.
I've downloaded Nhood and first part of the Comunity lots, then I have found the link to get your Save file for Finnington cause I wanted to get other unfurnished lots you've made, but I had problem with instalation. I've downloaded the rar file and have extracted it to Documents/Eletronic Arts/The Sims3/ Saves, but when I lunch my games it tells me that this save file has been made in an older version of the Sims 3.... Do you have any advice about what can I do to get those unfurnished lots, because I'm dying to get them... My last EP is Generations. Help....
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 1:02 PM
Personally I'm not sure how save games act, do they need you to have exactly the same patch as I did at the time of saving it, I don't know. If it doesn't work for all, it doesn't. It's a shame, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 5:47 PM
I see....
But, is there any chance that you upload some of those unfurnished lots in one file?? Please... Maybe City Hall, School, and some others..... I don't mind if they're unfurnished because I do interior design in the Sims 3. Or maybe just Rabbit Holes...???
Could you please reconsider that... Sorry to bother you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:07 PM
Damn... I'm starting to hate the stadium... There isn't any lot for it! D: It's just too big for all of them... Could you PLEASE make one...? I don't wanna end like you (leaving this lovely world into the trash bin...) TY beforehand :D
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nad1991
Damn... I'm starting to hate the stadium... There isn't any lot for it! D: It's just too big for all of them... Could you PLEASE make one...? I don't wanna end like you (leaving this lovely world into the trash bin...) TY beforehand :D

Get the save file and finish the sports lot yourself.
The link is few posts higher.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 11:32 PM
is there any chance of getting those unfinished lots now that the dl link for hte old save is gone?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 12:46 PM
Oh WOW, WOW, WOW! Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#62 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 2:13 AM
Just what I was looking for!, thanks.
Page 3 of 3