Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ugg Boots Classic Tall - sheepskin boots for female sims of all age groups

by Simlicious Posted 11th Mar 2014 at 11:39 PM

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:18 AM
thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd May 2015 at 2:40 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback! I love reading your comments :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by RabbitMachine
When I open the zip file, I get a message saying 'unexpected end of archive', and when I try to extract the files I get a message saying 'the archive is either in unknown format or damaged'.
I don't really know what to do about this, but I do really want to use the ugg boots.

I know I'm really late with my replies, but hopefully this will help someone else:
Sometimes, a zip file may become corrupt through a download gone wrong. Downloaing the file again usually helps. I also suggest using the free tool 7-zip to unzip them - I use it to zip them and I never had problems unzipping the files with it either. Hope that helps

Quote: Originally posted by melb623
Are they enabled for outerwear?

Yes, they are
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 2:32 AM
you should put this on the TSR website
Instructor
THANKS POST
#54 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 4:51 PM
Thanks so much what a great find from quiannasims.blogspot I am so happy to find these!
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:46 AM
Ugg Boots are the official footwear of Australians during Winter. Thanks for these wonderful Australian style Uggs :3, I am Aussie myself and love finding Australian style content
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:54 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 7:14 PM
I love these boots so much! I use them all the time.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#58 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 4:40 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 3:11 PM
It warms my heart to still get so much wonderful feedback on my uggs after all these years. Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 8:21 PM
These are awesome, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:22 PM
Great job on these. Can't wait to use them. I don't know if men wear these in Australia, but in California men wear them. While visiting my brother in CA, I saw a pair in his closet. They had a strip of material covering the seams on the side. The material looked like tapestry. He said they wear them at the beach after surfing. Some days it would be cold (from a Californian's standpoint), and they wear the Uggs with their bathing suits. Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 8:13 AM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 4:25 PM
Soooo cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#64 Old 8th Mar 2023 at 8:09 PM
Wonderful.
And as aside note: Your use of knits and into the future wear is creative and inspiring.
Page 3 of 3