Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Bar Drinks [Updated 20 Jan 2017]

by icemunmun Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 7:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 2:44 PM by icemunmun

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 7:20 PM
@wuccwzt , @ElenaInTheSims , I made some changes to the strings from the original testing file, so I will be very happy if you guys could re translate....really appreciate all your help!

I am attaching the stbl files!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_000000005D735098%%+STBL.rar (604 Bytes, 61 downloads)
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_80000000_0055C91C925BD33A%%+STBL.rar (255 Bytes, 45 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 7:24 PM
Oh wow! These is so awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 7:35 PM
These are fantastic! I'm really excited about these, thank you. I just need to know, am I supposed to download and unzip both files or do I have to pick one? I tried to read all the information, but I didn't see anything. Maybe I looked over it?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by geekery15
These are fantastic! I'm really excited about these, thank you. I just need to know, am I supposed to download and unzip both files or do I have to pick one? I tried to read all the information, but I didn't see anything. Maybe I looked over it?

Thanks

I have explained it under Installation -

Quote:
Both the Above Files 1) and 2) are required for the mod to work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:08 PM
I don't like auto make drinks, can you use it with a no auto drink mod to suppress the auto part or will it conflict as a whole ? I understand it would have issues since you made to work with auto. And if it does would you consider making a non auto version?

Thank you for another great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:08 PM
Thanks. Was in need of a good margarita.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Thanks

I have explained it under Installation -

I missed this, sorry about that. Thanks for your help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM
This is nice, Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 9:10 PM
Wow now we can have custom drinks too! Thank you!
I translated the Korean string even though I wasn't asked to do ;D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_80000000_0D55C91C925BD33A%%+STBL.zip (354 Bytes, 24 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 9:12 PM
Thank you! I see a simlish pub crawl in the near future. This is a very nice addition to my evergrowing folder with custom recipes. =) Now all I need is a mod that allows me to choose/modify my the favorite drinks of my sims ...
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Anska_Stormblade : 10th Jul 2016 at 10:08 PM.
I just tried the mod out and while the "make custom drink" interaction works fine, there seems to be something wrong with the option to buy one. While my sims can choose the option they will only find an empty glass in there inventories.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 10:35 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 10th Jul 2016 at 10:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by zaleth
I don't like auto make drinks, can you use it with a no auto drink mod to suppress the auto part or will it conflict as a whole ? I understand it would have issues since you made to work with auto. And if it does would you consider making a non auto version?

Thank you for another great mod!

ok...I will make a version without autonomous drink making.

Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
Wow now we can have custom drinks too! Thank you!
I translated the Korean string even though I wasn't asked to do ;D

I want ALL THE Translations :D. I specifically mentioned wuccwzt and ElenaInTheSims because they had already translated the beta testing mod in the creator feedback forum.i was feeling bad that they have to re--translate!

Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by Anska_Stormblade
I just tried the mod out and while the "make custom drink" interaction works fine, there seems to be something wrong with the option to buy one. While my sims can choose the option they will only find an empty glass in there inventories.

Ok...thanks for the report.I will look into it . Is it for all the drinks...or just a few?

Edit: hey...I just tested the Buy interaction and I could not replicate the error.The drinks I got in my inventory after buying are as it should be.Can you try with all the drinks?
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 11:46 PM
Quote:
Ok...thanks for the report.I will look into it . Is it for all the drinks...or just a few?

Edit: hey...I just tested the Buy interaction and I could not replicate the error.The drinks I got in my inventory after buying are as it should be.Can you try with all the drinks?

After reading your reply, I started the game once more to check the drinks I hadn't tested before (I disctinctly remember having tried the margarita and ale in more than one household) and now everything seems to work fine in my game too. Odd, but at least a simple solution. I keep my eyes open to see if this happens again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:06 AM
Alright, Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 1:37 AM
Does it include a dazed moodlet after one drinks too many.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:07 AM
ok,i have re translation this mod now.
And thanks for your awesome work,always.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  icemunmun_CustomDrinks-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (1.0 KB, 9 downloads)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:50 AM
How cool! I love it. This will work out well for my Soprano family when Tony meets with his mates at the hangout. Thank you for all your efforts.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:51 AM
They're finally (officially) here! Yay! Thanks for your hard work on this. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:51 AM
Glad to see these back. Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 5:25 AM
Thank you! Love these!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:40 AM
I forgot to translate the drinks names. Here is another file! :lovestruc
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Korean Strings for Custom Drinks.zip (673 Bytes, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:53 PM
Nice. Real ale pub on its way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 6:27 PM
I just love it! Great Job!
Sockzz!
#25 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:58 AM
Awesome download as always!!
I've updated my Dutch translation, I'm sorry it's so late, I was on vacation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Custom Drinks UPDATED.rar (987 Bytes, 71 downloads)
Page 1 of 5