Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 11:39 PM
Default Is this a sign of corruption in a business lot? Ramirez's furniture store on Bluewater Village
Hey, everybody!

So I started playing again with the Ramirez guys on Bluewater Village and, to my surprise, when they get to the furniture store, there was a cashier I never hired (like the ones who always appear on community lots) and there were already other people inside the lot. Also, the business options weren't available. Summing up, it was as if they didn't own the lot.

Should I worry? I've been playing with this hood just for two months, and I'm freaking out because I lost a hood I had been playing with for years very recently. Have this ever happened to you? What should I do?

Thanks a lot!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 12:18 AM
Send him home, sell the lot and buy it back. I have that glitch occasionally. My guess is it's a mod conflict.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Send him home, sell the lot and buy it back. I have that glitch occasionally. My guess is it's a mod conflict.

Thanks a lot