Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 11:33 PM
Default Can't get custom livestock purchase menu to appear
I added Srsly's custom chickens menu mod, but can't get it to appear when clicking on the Coop.

Her .package file as well as my custom chicken .package file are both in the Mods folder. Her .ts4script file has been placed in the Tray folder as directed. They are not in subfolders.

I edited the Tag option to include the custom tag, which showed up as the numbers.

I even tried enabling testingcheats true just in case, but no luck. What am I doing wrong?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 2:29 AM
Why are you putting the script in the tray folder? It needs to be in the mods folder, nowhere in the post does it mention tray. :o

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 9:48 PM Last edited by lowflyer : 6th Sep 2021 at 11:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Why are you putting the script in the tray folder? It needs to be in the mods folder, nowhere in the post does it mention tray. :o

For some reason I thought .ts4script files went in the Tray folder. I'll move it.

RESOLVED. I didn't have Scripts enabled in my game settings.