Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:33 PM
Default Your favorite premade pairings?
I was wondering if you guys had any favorite pairings for the premades? Which couples work out the best? Which couples make the cutest babies? Post your favorites here!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:22 PM
I love Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer together and have never split them up. I also like Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer. Samantha and Peter Ottomas are adorable together and I don't even care how ugly their kids are. Mixing things up a bit, thanks to my uberhood, I've got quite fond of Buzz Grunt and Alexandra Teatherton as a couple. But the hood's still in it's infancy (still playing week one, got lots of families to go through yet) so I don't know if they'll make cute babies yet.
Theorist
#3 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:40 PM
Johnny Smith and Ripp Grunt.

I had them accidentally fall in love when I first got the game. (I couldn't figure out why such a useful interaction as being charming was under the Flirt... menu until the hearts went flying -- I kid you not!) I didn't have NL at that point, so there was no chemistry, but every single time Johnny would walk into a room where Ripp was, he would either swoon or do that "rrrrrawr" thing. And Ripp never rolled wants for anybody else. I've played them four different times, four different ways (on four different installs) and they always are very compatible and happy, although the boltage tends to vary since I let their turn ons and turn offs be random.

EDIT: They've never made babies together, though. Once they adopted and once Johnny had a baby with himself (for science!), but none together.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
#4 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:02 AM
From the Sim-bin:
-Peter and Samantha Ottomas. They work so well together and I don't think their kids are ugly at all. To me, the only the ugly Sims are the ones who are offspring of face #1, #2s, or similar looking ones and who just end up with the bad features with both parents. Because compared to the face #1s and #2s, they would be ugly. But if all of the Sims have unique features, then is there really such a thing as ugly? Which is one of the many reasons I love the Ottomas family and the Sims in Widespot.

From Pleasantview:
-Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke. They are perfect for each other in so many different ways. Both love nature. Angela is a nice kind girl and Dustin is really sweet if you let him be. I never got to the point where they had children in my game, but I saw pictures and I don't think it's possible for them to have an ugly child.
-Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer. They are constantly all over each other. And both really laid back. I like them together so much, but I have never seen a picture of their kids and can't picture them having kids either, although I'd make them have at least one. I bet Lilith would make a wonderful mother.
-Don Lothario and Nina Caliente (or Dina- I forget which one is which but I mean the redhead one). Their kids are so adorable and out of all the women Don has been with, Nina is the only one he seems to really care for. Kinda like Barney and Robyn in How I Met Your Mother.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:06 AM
Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject. When I paired them up early-on in my Simming history, I thought Pascal having an alien child would fulfill Nervous' wants for a kid. Sadly, the game doesn't go that in-depth. I still like the pairing a whole lot. They're pretty cute together, d'aww. Can't recall how good their chemistry is, but I do know Pascal has three bolts with Nervous' mother Olive, ha!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:38 AM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd Jan 2014 at 2:54 AM.
In Pleasantview Darren Dreamer and Cassandra Goth are just wonderful together, they make "beautiful Childrens." And from the Sims Bin The Burbs Family.
Oh yes the Pleasant family, even if cheating on his wife Mary Sue and Daniel is ( no good ) but to me he cute. lol and as for the twins ( cute ) but, well they fight like cats and dogs.

My all time "Favorite" is the handsome lover Don Lothario. ( He's not with any premade Sims, I made a female for him she cool his hot pant down. )
In Veronaville I just love the fairies the Summerdream Oberon and Titania a lovely family.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:48 AM
I'm really liking Cassandra and pascal together so far, i havent bred them yet though
Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 12:49 AM
I've just paired up Benjamin Long and Ivy Copur (the adult one) to see what their offspring look like. Actually, Ivy is my fave premade.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 4:26 AM
I've had a lot of fun with Darren Dreamer and Jessica Picaso.

After an unfortunate incident with Matthew and an assault rifle, Jessica was rendered a widow and single mother. Darren came to her new home on the welcome wagon and sparks flew immediately. He watched her baby Kaye several times and was just wonderful with her.

They both have similar aspirations -- he's a knowledge sim with a family secondary, she's a family sim with a knowledge secondary. Jessica's a sweetheart, but her militant background keeps Darren from being too flaky. And Dirk is excellent with Kaye, who's now a very cute toddler.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 5:12 AM
BeckyBoo8--In my longest-running iteration of Pleasantview Dirk and Lilith did marry and have children, twin boys. While my hood died not long after, they were a very unique set of twins: one got mom's coloring, the other dad's. I've only seen that one other time since then.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:53 AM
Lucy Burb and Castor Nova. Their kid were so good looking, and the tree bolts they had for eachother didn't make me ship them less.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 1:52 PM
I have played few premades long enough to have a favorite. I just married Vidcund Curious to Monica Bratford and gotten Monica pregnant; I expect the kid to be awesome, and as a couple they rock - he's so prissy and she's so take-charge and they're both so prickly! I was also surprised at how much I like Lazlo with the townie he's got a crush on when you load the game. Crystal is an excellent woman to move in and take over as Woman In Charge of the Curious Boys. She beats the crap out of people who gossip about them and is a terrific aunt. I don't know what their baby Darwin looks like yet, though.

I love the Ottomai, but don't think of them as a couple. The family is awesome as a whole.

Most of the premades I've played long enough to have an answer for this question are college students, and most of them have paired with CAS sims. Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare make beautiful, but not bland, children, despite the relative monotony of coloring. (Their home downtown is known to the neighbors as The House of Blondes. They have five girls and one boy.) Martin Ruben and Allegra Gorey work great together, living downtown, being artsy; and the single child they produced, Ruby, blows me away - a strong character, and a strong face, broken template or no broken template.

Jimmy Phoenix and Tricou Girl in the Hat gave me great story and are lots of fun to play, but their only child is way too conventionally pretty. I cannot recommend breeding Jane Stacks and Castor, or Ashley Pitts and Brittany Upsnott, for the same reason - their faces are too similar. Jane and Castor's three kids are hard to tell apart, and Ashley and Brittany's daughter is basically a straight Face Two.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:15 PM
Pascal Curious/Jane Stacks. I have no idea how their kids together will turn out because I haven't gotten far enough past the wedding ever, but they make a very good couple and Jane likes mothering the whole Curious Clan, which gives Jenny a break from the job.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Scholar
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 12:35 AM
Mortimer and Bella, Cassandra and Darren, Romeo and Juillet, Angela and Dustin, Dirk and Lillith, Beau and Lucy, Johnny and Ophelia, Jill and Buck, Timothy and Vivian, Tara and Justin
Alchemist
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 3:48 AM
Dina and Malcolm. Dina gets to marry into money and as Fortune Sims, they both enjoy gaining talent badges and earning money at their businesses.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 8:58 PM
I like the parents in the Burb family together.Also their daughter Lucy would make such a cute couple with Beau Broke!

I really ship Darren and Cassandra as well and I think in Veronaville Puck and Hermione are really sweet.Also Johnny and Olivia in Strangetown.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 9:57 PM
Erin Beaker and Ajay Loner make an adorable couple. I really like Tank Grunt with Stella Terrano as well, due to the drama and conflict it adds.

And Johnny and Ophelia. They have three bolts in my game, so I wouldn't dare to have them break up.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 1:58 PM
Tank Grunt and Kristen Loste (Singles) work nicely. Both are sporty and want to achieve big.
Inventor
#19 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 12:12 AM
I didn't like any of the pre-made pairs. So I made them all break up. Except the Oldies, I kept them together. I always try to do the opposite of whatever the pre-made stories are.
Instructor
#20 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 3:53 PM
I tend to make different couples every time but here are some of my weirdest couples:

Chester Gieke had 3 bolts for both Tiffany Sampson and Lisa Ramirez - he is apparently attracted to divorced, middle-aged women with children. He eventually married Lisa and they have an odd-faced daughter named Luisa.

Jared Starchild and Ty Bubbler (except Ty has no idea that Jared is in love with him - he free-willed flirted with Ty and fell in love). Sadly, Ty is happily in love with the daughter of Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant.

Martin Ruben and Police Officer Dorian Krauker....three bolts.

Goopy Gilscarbo and Lilith Pleasant! They have a rather good looking son, but he's still a child.

and my current favorite couple is Darren and Darleen Dreamer. Even after I set him up with Florence Delarosa (3 bolts), he wanted nothing more than to resurrect Darleen. Lucky for him, he got the genie lamp. Unlucky for Florence, she was divorced and dumped for 2 bolt Darleen.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 12:17 AM
As much as I dislike Dina Caliente, her and Malcolm go together quite well. He fans for her every time she walks by, and she's always rolling wants to kiss or flirt with him. They just gave birth to an heir, a beautiful baby boy whose name I can't remember (a unique combination of Dina and Malcolm) and, as it turns out, Dina loves being a mother almost as much as she loves money.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xkrazyxcourtneyx
As much as I dislike Dina Caliente, her and Malcolm go together quite well.
By chance you mean Mortimer Goth? If so, yes I'll agree with you, in my game they had three children together, although Mortimer died before the youngest ones grew up and Dina followed soon after; the youngest two in the montage were taken by the social worker (Dina died during the day while their oldest, Gina, was at school).

Oh, and sorry for the low rez pics, they're from screen captures using MS Paint.
Screenshots
Scholar
#23 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaytee95
By chance you mean Mortimer Goth? If so, yes I'll agree with you, in my game they had three children together, although Mortimer died before the youngest ones grew up and Dina followed soon after; the youngest two in the montage were taken by the social worker (Dina died during the day while their oldest, Gina, was at school).

Oh, and sorry for the low rez pics, they're from screen captures using MS Paint.

I believe they're referring to Malcolm Landgraab
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 3:38 AM
I like Dina and Malcolm (who exists, i promise lol) together too. They just fit like puzzle pieces.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 8:49 PM
Johnny and Ophelia, Pascal and Nervous, Lola and Ajay. Johnny and Ophelia in my game so far only have 1 child that is a toddler but another on the way, Pascal and Nervous can't "breed" so to speak but Pascal has a teen alien daughter and they adopted a boy who is now a child and they are great together, though I had to move Vidcund out because Nervous and Vidcund wouldn't stop fighting. Vidcund wanted privacy anyway to torture his alien twin boys with experiments...anyway Lola and Ajay, I know they have 2 children but the second is a clone of the first because I forgot to occasionally go into CAS and randomize sims for awhile to avoid that glitch. They look nice none the less but identical o.o. So Johnny and Ophelia I still have to wait and see what their kids will look like, I might get Nervous abducted by aliens, and Lola and Ajay make nice children.

My Simblr
He/They
Page 1 of 2