Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 1:25 PM
Default What is this?

I'm posting from the most current version of WaterFox. I don't know when exactly this pop-up started showing up, but it only happens in the following thread:

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=480589

The first few times it happened I thought it was a weird browser thing and perhaps it is, but I shouldn't been getting this pop-up asking me to save anything. Right?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 1:32 PM
I don't see this behaviour at all. However I note some things different with your screenshot:

- No pagination bar (there are 26 pages in that forum)
- Only 2 threads show up (there are in fact 630 threads)

I tried using Firefox Developer edition as a test user and I don't see any issues (and I do see all the threads/pages etc).

Does it also happen in an incognito tab? Otherwise, I can't see anything that would cause this on the sites end.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 1:51 PM
I tried again using FireFox. The screenshot is the same sans the pop-up. Weird.

Thanks and sorry to bother.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 1:57 PM
No problems. I still don't get why you don't see all threads in that forum though. Is that the only forum it happens?

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 4:57 PM
Ahhhh you had it filtered to last week. That explains it. I just couldn't see that from the initial screenshot. Thanks for the update!