Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 9:51 PM
Default Faithless Hunter Episode 1-Part One
Faithless Hunter is a story originally written by me.Folk tales says that Count Vlad Tepes aka Count Dracula was a bloodsucking beast,others say it was a rumor spread by the Count himself to keep away the treasure hunters.In reality Count Vlad Tepes was a Vampire who lived in Romania,he also had a younger sister Countess Sibil.Count V.T went missing and his family moved to England-London.Every Vampire obeys the Tepes Clan,because they are the oldest Clan of Noble Vampires.
Humans who found out about Vampires existence gathered all those humans who were born with special abilities and formed a Organization called "V.-Hunters"(Vampire Hunters).They fight to keep safe the innocent people.
Allen Hope is 17 years old,orphan who is an ex-Servant(what that means you will find out soon,I don´t want to ruin the surprises)he promised to someone precious that he will kill all made Vampires.The best way to do that was to become a V-Hunter ,but that road was long and hard.

In episode one part one,Allen is looking for a shop to buy his favorite food :Chips ,at the shop he meets a young women who is a worker there.Nelly tells Allen about the mysterious murder cases which happened lately in London,Allen already suspects who the culprit might be...He goes there but will he find the culprit find out this and more by watching my new series Faithless Hunter.
I will post here all the episodes :howdy:

Here is the link:

http://simstube.com/index.php?page=...w&vid_id=100753

Enjoy and please tell me what you think so far
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:53 AM
wow. you obviosuly put lots of work into this! goose job, eh? (Canadian for good job)
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2009 at 8:08 AM
Faithless Hunter episode 1 Part 2
Hello there!Part two it´s finally out.I really hope you will like it.In this part the main character Allen looks for the unknown serial killer in the Park the young shop assistant mentioned.As he suspected the serial killer is....watch this part to find out more.

Tell me what you think about this part,be nice that´s my only request

Here you can watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxJ_mw7vG9E