Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:37 AM
"Incomplete" Music Video Sim-Style ;-) (RE!)
This video is PG13. Viewer discretion advised for scenes of sexuality.

Here is a link to my music video. Please rate and comment. Thank you!

---Edited---

And don't forget to read the video's description!
Advertisement
#2 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 12:03 AM
Lol, nice video name.

Anyway, I really liked the video. It was very well done and you handled the camera angles perfectly, and the storyline was brought out wonderfully. However, is that the entire video, or is it still a work in progress? It was rather short.... (Not that there's anything wrong with that though!)
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Incomplete
Lol, nice video name.

Anyway, I really liked the video. It was very well done and you handled the camera angles perfectly, and the storyline was brought out wonderfully. However, is that the entire video, or is it still a work in progress? It was rather short.... (Not that there's anything wrong with that though!)

The song version of Incomplete that I downloaded from Limewire was a shortened version of the original. I didn't want to work with too much, as this was only my second attempt at this movie-making thing. Anyway, thank you for your response and I'm glad you enjoyed it!