Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:31 AM
Snow White Queen

(If possible please download the HiRes version instead of youtube which is really bad)

Love, lust and everything in between…

“Precious cargo! Where does this ship hail from Kapitan?” asked the dockworker perspiring in the sweltering heat of the Eastern Kingdoms. “We sailed from the land of Shadowvale” answered the sea worn Captain to the awe of everyone on the ground.

Shadowvale was a land of prosperity. Everything seemed to prosper; people, cultures, flora and fauna, unlike nowhere else in the world. Led by the formidable but highly respected Queen Vasaljee, Shadowvale was ahead of its time. Flanked by her son Prince Ulrik, it seemed like nothing can ever go wrong.

But from beneath the surface unbeknown by others, there was a kink in the chain that has been holding everything for so long. Once a link buckled, everything will never be the same again…

Sims99 members can rate and review here
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 2:50 AM
:jaw:
OMFG that was AWESOME.
I don't even know where to begin...
The effects, the expressions, the storyline, everything was just incredible! There's not too many good Snow White Queen videos out there, but this did the song justice. I'm off to watch it again....it's amazing!
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:02 AM
o.0 Wow

Seriously, that was absolutely amazing. I think it's the best sim music video I've ever seen! Fantastic job!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:14 AM
Thanks a lot for watching you guys!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:35 AM
i loved your film. the editing was very flawless and the sets totally manicured. i love how it played off traditional fairy-tale gender roles and how the characters are often times so dense they just beg to be taken advantage of.

the ending didn't surprise me in the least. the whole time i kept thinking the princess was the only one playing chess while everyone else was puzzling over their checkers. A+.

pa fights the bear.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:57 PM
i like it!A true story !Music,decor,cameras,Amazing!A+
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:39 PM
That was incredible. Amazing even.
Had to watch it 3 times. Great work Warhawke!
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 1:30 AM
*Jaw drops and hits the floor* One word: AMAZING!
You totaly have to teach me how to make videos like that *Gets on knees and makes a puppy dog face* Please?

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#9 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:50 PM
warhawke, you've done it again!

*looks at warhawke adoringly*

Flawless cinematography, sets, sims, effects... flawless everything :D
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:37 AM
Thank you everyone. I appreciate that :D

Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
*Jaw drops and hits the floor* One word: AMAZING!
You totaly have to teach me how to make videos like that *Gets on knees and makes a puppy dog face* Please?

PixieDust_Fairy

lol! I learn by reading tutorials like the one at BritannicaDreams and watch lots and lots of other movies at sims99
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:21 PM
Yeeeaaa...That was pretty awesome. I watched the HiRes and waited impatiently in the middle for the rest of it to buffer. Great work! I love how you listed all the cc too. How long did the whole thing take to make?
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
How long did the whole thing take to make?

Thanks It took a total of about 6 months
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 6:24 AM
wow, its one of the best sims videos I have ever seen. I watched your other ones too and they were great. Keep up the wonderful job. Cannot wait to see your next one.
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k.beck
wow, its one of the best sims videos I have ever seen. I watched your other ones too and they were great. Keep up the wonderful job. Cannot wait to see your next one.

Wow that was amazing! The effects and the entire thing! Really, I can't beleive how great it is!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:46 AM
I remember watching my first video of yours and it was Teenagers. Man this is Amazing. I found the movie/video spellbounding and the effects and animations were out of this world.
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:25 PM
Oh my goodness. YOU ARE A GENIUS. It was absolutely beautiful. The storyline and effects come together to create a wonderful video.

100/10
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 4:40 PM
Thanks to everyone who watched it :D
Just an update, this movie won Best Movie of December at Sims99! :banana:
Scholar
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:15 PM
As it should have! Congrats on your win Warhawke :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:32 PM
congratulations on the win!!! i'd like to win best movie of the moth one day... =D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 9:36 AM
AMAZING! I love it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 9:23 PM
Wow Warhawke! This was very well done! Very innovated and creative and there was so much work put into it! It's not entirely perfect, but the effects and intensive editing really pays off.

Well done!

-kiler.

"Our Steps Seal Fate" | Watch HOME | Visit LetskilmoreSims.com | I am feeling....Kind of crabby
#22 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 9:21 AM
That was seriously beautiful and amazing.
#23 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:45 PM
This movie is great! Thanks for sharing!!!