Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:47 AM Last edited by VaughnMichaelFilms : 30th Dec 2010 at 5:39 PM.
"Joker" Character List -Voice Auditions Now Open- "REVISED"
-The Joker: (Adult/ Heath Ledger Style) "Friends, when I went away I thought I was leaving my city in capable hands. But it seems other hands have taken it away from me. And know what these other hands did? They loosened the belt around their FAT waists and took a dump. In my city... my sand box... mine. Gotham belongs to me. SO who here wants to help me take it back?"

-Jonny: (Adult/Mid 30's) "...I've been out of the pin for a few months now. I'm really trying to turn my life around. You both have been in the pin, I'm sure you don't want to go back in..."

-Harley Quinn (Adult-Female/More mellow then high pitched) "The Joker likes you, and he doesn't like anyone... well besides me. Consider yourself lucky boy."

-Two-Face [Harvey Dent] Voiced By: -Vestal Church-

-Batman (Adult/Dark Knight Style) "Why didn't you inform me? I'm all this City has to protect Gotham from that lunatic."

-Commissioner Gordon (Adult/ Mid 40's) "There is really no say. He robbed a bank, but no one was killed. So he's just looking at robbery charges."

-Croc (Adult/African American/Husky sounding) "Joker, I heard you was gettin' out... tell me how'd you manage that?"

-The Riddler (Adult/Late 20's/Early 30's) "It was supposed to be impossible to steal... so I stole it."

-Penguin (Adult/Late 40's?Early 50's) "No not HIM. Though I'm certain he's not very happy with what you've been up to lately either. I'm speaking of DENT."

-Monty (Adult/ Mid 40's) "... I said look I've paid ya, so get your dirty tits off me and leave. So then I..."

-Tommy (Adult/ Late 30's) "Yeah... yeah! I got the garbage on the East-side an' shake downs too. That's all. It's yours again. I was just keeping it warm."

Ensemble:

-Narrator (Strong, Deep sounding.), Mob Members (30's-40's), Guards (30's-40's), and News Vendor (20's-30's).

Finally read through the script and got a good cast list made. I have the Character's listed based on the amount of dialog they have. PLEASE audition, having voice actors is STRONGLY needed other wise it will be another boring Sims2 movie with captions. You can submit your Voice Auditions to...

VaughnMichaelProductions@yahoo.com

In the email let me know your SIMS 2 "screen name", what part/parts you'd like to voice, and of course your submission. The quotes that are next to the Character is what i'd like you to use for your submission. You do not have to be 40 to play a 40/50 year old, your voice just has to sound mature. After listening to your voice auditions I will let you know in an email back the part you will be voicing, along with a copy of the script. But don't be discouraged cause I may end up using you as part of the ensemble. EVERY voice will be used. Filming will begin once all the parts are filled.

Thanks,

Kohl Bladen
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 3:52 AM
The only female part would be Harley Quinn right?

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...