Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 7:17 AM
Default *AUDITIONS OPEN!* In the Headlights Series Casting Call
I'm still in search for voice actors for my first Sims 2 voice over series. Male auditions are especially needed, but ladies are more than welcome! The full video is on my YouTube channel. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-fjd6bh_S0 )

Audition Lines below. Leave a video response or email me a video at thebettersibling@aol.com and audition for as many roles as you'd like. Due date April 21, 2013, assuming all the roles get filled. Have fun with it!

Guidelines:
-Clear mic
-Comfortable cursing
-Committed
The usual

Characters:
Jason; Impulsive, Guarded, Troubled
Line 1- (Angrily) "He hit you! He hit you and he didn't even care!"
Line 2- "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't get involved in my personal life."
Line 3-(Jokingly) "I do have a job, like most functioning adults."

Lilah (pronounced LIE-lah); Apologetic, Soft, Dejected
Line 1-(Embarrassed) "Oh-I wasn't, oh god, of course, why would you remember me..."
Line 2-(Fearfully) "You can't be here. You need to leave now."
Line 3-(Angrily, in tears) "STOP IT! Just stop it! You don't know how fucking miserable I am everyday! You don't know! You'll never know!"

Ramon; Manipulative, Confrontational, Controlling
Line 1-"You like him? No I tell you who can you like."
Line 2-(Furious) "Are you trying to steal my bitch?"
Line 3-"I made you. I gave you everything and you threw it in my face!"

Richard; Stern, Sullen, Melancholic
Line 1-(Angrily) "I had to work. I had to support my family!"
Line 2-"I've been meaning to talk to you about-" (cut off)
Line 3-(Uneasily, but calm) "...did you talk to him?"

Milo; Sympathetic, Optimistic, Neutral
Line 1-(Cheerfully) "I just wanted to congratulate you on receiving the Sunny Meadows', Citizen of the Year Award."
Line 2-"You can't honestly still blame him for that. Think how hard it must have been for him."
Line 3-(Serious) "I just finished talking to the police...are you going to be alright?"

Anabelle; Timid
(Actually she doesn't have many lines, but is a very important character)
Line 1-"Cale, I don't have the money right now. I-I don't have any money."

Extra's & Minor Characters:
Child's Voice-"Your GIRLFRIEND'S not going to like that!"
Newscaster-"I'm River Lain, KTL9 News."
Threatening-"You turned on us."
Cheerfully (Male Voice)-"I'm one lucky guy."
Sweetly (Female Voice)-"A date with me would cheer you right up."

2/21/13 - For some reason I'm not getting notifications on video responses, sorry my replies are a little late, I'm checking those more often now.
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:15 AM
Eh. Unfortunately, you aren't going to find many people.. or no people at all here that are willing to audition as a voice actor. I recommend visiting the Voice Actor Alliance if you are still in need! You'll definitely get a response there! Good luck!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Eh. Unfortunately, you aren't going to find many people.. or no people at all here that are willing to audition as a voice actor. I recommend visiting the Voice Actor Alliance if you are still in need! You'll definitely get a response there! Good luck!

Thank you so much! Yeah, I didn't really know where to post. Thanks for the help!