Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 6:41 PM Last edited by Syakes : 6th Oct 2022 at 7:06 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ReShade with Sims2RPC
EDIT: I forgot ReShade turns reflections off in game graphic settings every time something is modified, so missing Pond and Sea Overhaul mystery solved.

Hi, i have ReShade 5.0.2 for half of year now, and it was activated via Vulkan. Sims version in question is The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and the system is Win8.1.
I tried to introduce Sims2RPC launcher today; i have installed and updated it to latest "1.2" version from MTS (even tho all documents say its 1.15 but i assume its just documenting mistake) but ReShade couldn't be launched. I tried everything from changing d3d9 to "Reshade.asi" and putting it in RPC's mods folder, patching RPC launcher with Reshade, adding dxvk, adding Ultimate Ascii loader, but it still wouldn't start Reshade.
I launched original maxis launcher and Reshade still works with it. Did anyone manage to make Reshade work with Sim2RPC on Ultimate collection? I can upload screenshot of my Mansion and Garden folder files if necessary. All my Graphics rules are up to date. Any help is greatly appreciated as i don't have any lead to solution