Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anti-Emeto (Accessibility Mod)

by Zeyphr Posted 28th Sep 2022 at 12:17 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2023 at 12:04 PM by Zeyphr

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 7:54 PM
Thank you so much for this! I'm emetophobic and I know this will be a mandatory mod for me from now on. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:10 PM
Thank you!!!! :'D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 2:21 PM
Oh my thank you so much.
The words per se do not trigger panic for me but they still make me quite strongly uncomfertable/anxiety.
I think I'll be usin this mod ALWAYS from now on.

much love
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Oct 2022 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for making TS4 more friendly to emetophobic people like myself! I will definitely be using this mod from now on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 4:00 AM
Wow! I don't have this phobia, but this content has still made me feel nauseated. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 9:03 PM
This mod is a life saver for me. I've been looking for it for sooo long! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 10:12 PM
would it be alright to make a version that doesn't override the CAS animations? i'm personally pretty fine with the related animations played in CAS and really like Stand Still In CAS, but i'd really appreciate being able to avoid this sort of thing in live mode. either way, tysm for your work!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
would it be alright to make a version that doesn't override the CAS animations? i'm personally pretty fine with the related animations played in CAS and really like Stand Still In CAS, but i'd really appreciate being able to avoid this sort of thing in live mode. either way, tysm for your work!!!

I'll attempt this in a future patch. I'm fairly new to modding this game (this and personal CAS items are all I've really done) and have yet to figure out how XML Injector works. If I can't figure out how to remove the offending CAS animations while still being able to keep Stand Still In CAS, I'll put out a separate .package file that only removes offending Live Mode animations.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zeyphr
I'll attempt this in a future patch. I'm fairly new to modding this game (this and personal CAS items are all I've really done) and have yet to figure out how XML Injector works. If I can't figure out how to remove the offending CAS animations while still being able to keep Stand Still In CAS, I'll put out a separate .package file that only removes offending Live Mode animations.

thank you so much!! don't feel bad if you can't, either, modding sounds incredibly difficult

scooby dooby don't