Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Collection

by Aligeth Posted 29th Mar 2012 at 5:07 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd May 2013 at 4:00 PM
Amazing ! I was looking for that since 1 month , thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:32 PM
Default Help?
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Please hug me! For this set nearly drove me all the way mad! Hehe!

P.S. Thank you for Cat's UV Data Merge...OMG! Don't Milkshake without it!

I really really LOVE this set!!! They are exactly what I wanted! But is there anyway that I can download this set into the Sims 3? I don't have the Sims 2. I am new at this btw. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:53 AM
Absolutely aweeeesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:15 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 2:07 PM
I have to admit It's getting better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 2:31 AM
Someone make this for Sims 3! I need it!
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 7:19 AM
Default Hey someone should make this for Sims 4
Make this in Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 7:20 AM
Someone make this for Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:34 AM
First, let me say that I am trying to view the texture files. I have Sims 4 and the TS4SimRipper.exe but I am unable to load these package files into Sims 4 because they were made for Sims 2. I have tried to create a Downloads folder, in the hopes that the app would recognize files and allow me to install, so that I could then save a game to then extract the textures, but nothing has worked. It basically comes down to the question, "how do I extract the texture files from the package files?" Thanks in advance
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 1:02 AM
Default Found the answer
Quote: Originally posted by tam2000k2
First, let me say that I am trying to view the texture files. I have Sims 4 and the TS4SimRipper.exe but I am unable to load these package files into Sims 4 because they were made for Sims 2. I have tried to create a Downloads folder, in the hopes that the app would recognize files and allow me to install, so that I could then save a game to then extract the textures, but nothing has worked. It basically comes down to the question, "how do I extract the texture files from the package files?" Thanks in advance

In case someone else is wondering how to do the same thing - Download SimPE - the following is a link to a tutorial - https://www.kitkatssimporium.com/co...-4-conversion-1
Page 2 of 2