Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cut down tree mod

by Liracccreator Posted 5th Oct 2022 at 3:15 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2024 at 2:20 PM by Liracccreator

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 6:01 PM
WOW, I have been looking everywhere for something like this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 7:35 PM
Throwing an LE

Recommended Action There is bad tuning in this mod: \Testing\New folder\Cutting down1.2.package
Delete it from your mods folder or see if the author has an updated version.
If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
\Testing\New folder\Cutting down1.2.package
Reason [cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 9317797331424125179 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference in Instance: 13841671477752526364 (Lira:object_drink_HerbalismPotion_SkinBalm), Types.OBJECT is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13841671477752526364 (Lira:object_drink_HerbalismPotion_SkinBalm), Types.OBJECT is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 3:46 PM Last edited by Liracccreator : 6th Oct 2022 at 4:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dafreak4u79
Throwing an LE

Recommended Action There is bad tuning in this mod: \Testing\New folder\Cutting down1.2.package
Delete it from your mods folder or see if the author has an updated version.
If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
\Testing\New folder\Cutting down1.2.package
Reason [cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 9317797331424125179 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference in Instance: 13841671477752526364 (Lira:object_drink_HerbalismPotion_SkinBalm), Types.OBJECT is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13841671477752526364 (Lira:object_drink_HerbalismPotion_SkinBalm), Types.OBJECT is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

Hello, thanks for downloading, It's my first mod, I will try to solve it, but for know I don't know how. Is it making your game crash? Do you have any other error when you play with it? I really appreciate you take the time on comment it ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liracccreator
Hello, thanks for downloading, It's my first mod, I will try to solve it, but for know I don't know how. Is it making your game crash? Do you have any other error when you play with it? I really appreciate you take the time on comment it ^^

No worries. It is not crashing the game I used the features without issues. Just wanted to let you know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 1:47 PM
I have this error and there are no lines with text as I removed this mod, the problem disappeared
Outdated Tunable Resource Error
Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'Lira:object_drink_HerbalismPotion_SkinBalm' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 8:23 PM
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 8:54 AM
I have because of this mod, sims do not wash dishes do not have this function or wash and clean anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nadia00030
I have because of this mod, sims do not wash dishes do not have this function or wash and clean anything.

Hello, are you using another mod apart from mine when it happens to you? Perhaps it's conflicting with another mod. I didn't change anything about cleaning dishes in my mod, but I can look about it if you are only using my mod. Thank you ^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 3:16 AM
This is very cool; thank you for creating and sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 3:32 AM
This mod is amazing and works perfectly. Thank you so much! This will be so useful for my castaway save!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 7:56 AM
This was throwing a last exception report. Just giving you a head's up if anyone sees this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2023 at 2:04 AM
wich tree i need to cutt wood?
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2023 at 9:01 AM
I have looked everywhere in build/buy and cannot find which tree you're supposed to use? I have other cc trees which is why I can't just use that filter, but I placed them all down and I can't click on them. Help??? (I even used the debug menu)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 4:54 AM
Thank you for the update!!! This is such a great mod for historical players like me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 10:40 AM
This is lovely. If someone had asked me for that one mod I’m missing in my TS4 game, I’d have said: “Something like The Tree Of Life Sun&Moon did for TS2”. And here it is, cuttable wood for my fireplace. It’s ridiculous how happy it makes me to have found this. Thank you so much. This goes right into my mod’s folder. Looks like I’ll be spending my Christmas holidays playing TS4 after all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 7:49 PM
Polish translation for your mod
Hello. I really like your mod, so I made a Polish translation for it. Here is the link to my Tumblr Site with translation (link to Simsfileshare)https://www.tumblr.com/daisy1728/73...or?source=share . My translator nick is Daisy1728. I hope you like it. Have a nice day.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Apr 2024 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenCat4193
I have looked everywhere in build/buy and cannot find which tree you're supposed to use? I have other cc trees which is why I can't just use that filter, but I placed them all down and I can't click on them. Help??? (I even used the debug menu)

I'm also having the same issue - this mod is the only CC I have so don't think thats an issue. Had anyone been able to fix this? 🙂