Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Middle of Knowhere (main and subhoods)

by KittyTheMouse Posted 6th Oct 2022 at 11:21 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2022 at 3:48 PM by KittyTheMouse

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 2:36 PM
This hood is weird.
Regards. Vic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 4:25 PM
This is such a cool concept for a hood! I will definitely be adding it to my list of hoods I want to explore and play!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:02 AM
This neighborhood is seeming very crazy to me and I'm loving it!! :lovestruc

Although hopefully you can fix the names so that they appear correctly in all languages, doing it yourself is simple but exhausting.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
This hood is weird.
Regards. Vic

that's what i was going for
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slynnski
This is such a cool concept for a hood! I will definitely be adding it to my list of hoods I want to explore and play!

thanks! I hope you enjoy playing as much as I enjoyed making this :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
This neighborhood is seeming very crazy to me and I'm loving it!! XDD

I'm happy you like it XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 7:08 AM

Although hopefully you can fix the names so that they appear correctly in all languages, doing it yourself is simple but exhausting.

I'll fix the names soon, thanks for telling me!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 10:05 AM
I find the hood a delightful mash of magic, madness and mayhem. Such ridiculous (in a good way) families and varied architecture. just watch out for the neighbours, I don't think they are [NORMAL,REPTILIAN,VAMPIRES,MAGES] as you yourself are.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 3:19 PM

I just fixed the names and uploaded it. Check the Download tab for "MOKW_fixedRandomNames"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
I find the hood a delightful mash of magic, madness and mayhem. Such ridiculous (in a good way) families and varied architecture. just watch out for the neighbours, I don't think they are [NORMAL,REPTILIAN,VAMPIRES,MAGES] as you yourself are.

Thanks, I'll be sure to watch out for the neighbours
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 2:49 AM
This hood looks like so much fun! Would you consider making a subhood verssion?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 11:30 PM
I've been laughing at all of the family household & community lot descriptions for a good couple of minutes. LOL. I have no idea where to start with this chaos!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emcinto0
This hood looks like so much fun! Would you consider making a subhood verssion?

I might consider making a subhood version..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 11:01 AM Last edited by KittyTheMouse : 10th Oct 2022 at 2:10 PM.
Default Fixed A Game Crashing Pregnancy_Download New Mokw
I have fixed Veinessa Pyre's game-crashing pregnancy. The updated Middle of Knowhere is in MOKW_Main Neighbourhood, it should replace replace your old MOKW. My deepest apologies for not catching this before uploading Middle of Knowhere the first time.

Thank you all in advance for being so patient with me and my first neighbourhood :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 1:55 PM
Mann family
Hi! First of all, thank you again for this neighbourhood; I've already told you how excited I was to try it out. A while back on Facebook, I reported that names were randomised. You fixed it so quickly and I'm really grateful for that. However, I also mentioned that the Mann family wasn't loading and it's unfortunately still the case. I turned on testingCheats to get an idea of what was happening, and I got a "Stack attribute out of range" regarding a chandelier. Cancel and Reset did nothing; Delete allowed me to enter the lot. I have no idea if it happens for other players or just me, but here's the error log that was generated when I turned on testingCheats in case that helps you. Thank you!
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_MOKW_t66965.txt (66.0 KB, 5 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maladjusted
Hi! First of all, thank you again for this neighbourhood; I've already told you how excited I was to try it out. A while back on Facebook, I reported that names were randomised. You fixed it so quickly and I'm really grateful for that. However, I also mentioned that the Mann family wasn't loading and it's unfortunately still the case. I turned on testingCheats to get an idea of what was happening, and I got a "Stack attribute out of range" regarding a chandelier. Cancel and Reset did nothing; Delete allowed me to enter the lot. I have no idea if it happens for other players or just me, but here's the error log that was generated when I turned on testingCheats in case that helps you. Thank you!

I’ll have a good look at this when I have a spare moment. In the meantime, have you tried evicting them and moving them back in again? Also are you using ultimate collection?
Thanks as always for letting me know when/where you run into trouble
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 9:12 AM
Hey ! Just wanted to tell you I LOVE this hood. It's very nice to see someone use the Duality map, I would never have had the patience to build anything there lmfao

I especially love the Test family. I looked at Litmus Test's memory panel and to say I became hysterical would be an understatement. I would never have thought I would run into a Sim whose life has been as highly dramatic as Olive Specter's.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 5:43 AM
I can never have enough of desert hoods ?. Does it include any CC though? Just curious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darku_Mage
Hey ! Just wanted to tell you I LOVE this hood. It's very nice to see someone use the Duality map, I would never have had the patience to build anything there lmfao

I especially love the Test family. I looked at Litmus Test's memory panel and to say I became hysterical would be an understatement. I would never have thought I would run into a Sim whose life has been as highly dramatic as Olive Specter's.

:lovestruc Thanks :lovestruc I'm really happy that you're enjoying the memories, tbh i didn't think many people would read them. The Duality map is my favourite and i highly recommend building in it if you find yourself in a creative slump, it really makes you think outside the box.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Nov 2022 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damemesharer
I can never have enough of desert hoods ?. Does it include any CC though? Just curious.

It doesn't include any CC, though i did use the HireFamilyMember mod to set up every business in town. The businesses can function without it, but i thought i should let you know in case you need to re-hire household members for any reason.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2022 at 3:08 AM
thanks for sharing this neighborhood i've had a lot of fun with these townies they're all so fun and interesting!! You put a lot of heart and soul into them!! You've done an incredible job and i hope to see more from you!! <3 :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 8:11 AM Last edited by KittyTheMouse : 28th Nov 2022 at 11:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by heylocalcryptid
thanks for sharing this neighborhood i've had a lot of fun with these townies they're all so fun and interesting!! You put a lot of heart and soul into them!! You've done an incredible job and i hope to see more from you!! <3 :3

You'll see more neighborhoods from me in the future <3 :3
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Oct 2023 at 11:29 AM
This is such a quirky and charming hood! However the Goldman family always crashes my game