Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veronica Torez

by Slipslop Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 3:18 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:01 PM by Slipslop : Updated Anubis hairlink, updated Isaac musiclink, changed ui mod link

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 2:03 PM
I love this sim! She's fun to play with :3 and she looks like me a little bit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 3:42 AM
Very cute and sexy thanks!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:12 PM
I love this sim, first time I am using the sims 3 and i managed to download her but her face was completely ugly then i realised I needed to download all these mods/hacks. REALLY put me off, very confusing. Wish it was easier
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 10:18 AM
any chance at all for you to update your sim mods to be compatable with pets O.o? Because I adore them and I don't want to loose them because of the new ep >>
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:23 AM
Thanks....But why i can't change d color of her eyes??!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:45 PM
Hello SlipSlop, She came out looking very Hot and a great job you did. As to Sonygurl0000, that left a comment, Sony- I have Showtime and Veronica still shows up in my version, and I have all the Sims3 games installed in my Windows XP/32bit edition. As to Chik HeinekeN you should be able to change her eyes with Contact lenses, you can find Contacts where you put on your makeup.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 3:28 AM Last edited by jchillin : 10th Aug 2013 at 3:57 AM.
Beautiful sim but her skintone does not seem to be available anymore. Says the account has been suspended. Would someone people able to provide a new link?

Can't get the chin and neck slider either.
THANKS POST
#58 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 5:54 PM
Thanks ^_^
Page 3 of 3