Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 6:54 AM
Default DOSBox
Does anyone here use DOSBox to play the old PC games or use Windows 3.1 to play some of the more ancient Windows games (or just play around with the historic application before it became a full-fledged operating system) ? Some of my favourite games back then were Jill of the Jungle, the Commander Keen series, and the early Duke Nukem games. Another favourite was Lemmings and Oh No! More Lemmings. We also had Sim City and Sim City 2000, and for Windows we had SimLife, SimEarth, and Second Conflict (full game, had to enter passwords every few turns but managed to figure out quite a few of them) .
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 4:56 PM
Yes, I use DOSBox to play a lot of DOS-based games, and have given one of my friends to help set it up for their own games. I like most of the games you mentioned, as well as Princess Maker 2, Paganitzu, Rogue, Jumpman Lives! and Civilization/Colonization.