Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 8:53 PM
Misha and Chloe Atwood:

Legacy wedding explains the crappy scenery, but not the crappy graphics .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 9:22 PM
Everytime i made me and my bf marriage i never bothered with pictures to be honest >_>

Gotta make some :D
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:23 PM
Highlights from the Randy Cormier-Sandy Bruty nuptials:

NOTE: I did buy a decent tuxedo for Randy, but forgot to change him into it before the wedding... :doh:
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:13 AM
Drake and Nadia

#55 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:27 AM
Séamus and Innogen ó Riagáin

For someone who just got married, she does not look happy.

The gorgeous church is Eglise Sainte-Marie by stoffelsim.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:55 AM
The Wedding of Mitchie Kane and Shiggityshwa's Ziva Walker

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#57 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:10 AM

Jule & Furgus' Wedding Day

Everything was going perfectly until the guests decided to leave 15 seconds before the party was over...

Needless to say the party was a disaster...and the limo for their honeymoon vacation to Twikkii Island never even showed up!
Theorist
#58 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 2:21 PM
Harry Dudor (mine) married Maxis/EA sim, Lindsay Louie. Many of my sims are marrying in game sims this time.

It took Harry a long time to find true love.

He and Lyndsay hit it off. She's a pretty bride, once 'fixed up' a little.

I have to take some photos of the wedding hall I built...it's one of those places with the ceremony room and catering hall connected...makes for an easy wedding...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:04 PM
HCAC: What a handsome groom and beautiful bride. Looks like your wedding hall is lovely, too. Have you posted any pics of it anywhere?
Theorist
#60 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2controlfrk
HCAC: What a handsome groom and beautiful bride. Looks like your wedding hall is lovely, too. Have you posted any pics of it anywhere?

Not yet, I have to get some decent ones...it's one of those overly ornate 'wedding factory' type places...too many flowers and frills...!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#61 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:39 AM
Everyone's wedding pictures are beautiful! I've never had a "destination" wedding with my sims before. Do you guys make the destination at your house, or can you go to a town lot to get married?

Anyway, here are some pictures of Trevor and Sydney Rae Hawthorne's backyard winter wedding. (Thankfully, none of the guests froze to death - which I was very worried about!)

The venue, complete with unfinished snowman (please excuse the plumbob):

The vows:
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:03 AM
GSSMsmartgirl- beautiful winter wedding!!!

The Wedding of Craig Ray and Kasha Taylor

The bridemaids - Gabriella Elise Taylor, Rochella Jalise Taylor, and Kelly Taylor

The Groomsmen - Aiden Taylor, Kyler Dewayne Taylor, and Kyoshi Curtin

The Bride and her Father - Kasha Taylor and Christian Taylor

Mr. and Mrs. Craig Ray

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
#63 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:33 PM
GSSMsmartgirl: Innogen and Séamus's wedding was at a community lot that I had downloaded. I actually only had sent them there so that I could see how pretty it was, but noticed the altar and was like "Oooo time for a wedding". Haha. But then that led to three hours of looking for a pretty wedding dress and head piece (The crown) for Innogen and a better tux for Séamus.

Your winter wedding is lovely.
#64 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
Thanks so much! That's a neat idea. I'll have to try a destination wedding next time! I never knew you could get married on a lot that wasn't your home! Also, has anyone noticed the limo not showing up for the honeymoon anymore right after you throw a wedding party?
Mad Poster
#65 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 2:50 PM
Gordon and Enaya Wedding :D

I'd have more but...Laptop is slow and doesn't let me take decent pictures >_>

Nina is already getting drunk as you see.(she was Gordon's ex lover.)

Toasty :D

This is actually my 1st wedding party all my Sims before that simply exchanged rings in the coziness of their house over all descent party, except bride almost peed herself because of the amount of toasts.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 5:32 PM
Rochella Jalise Taylor and Donte McGaw decided to elope!

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Forum Resident
#67 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 10:33 PM
MizzGin03: That looks great! I love how everything looks so realistic.
Kyle: Poor Nina. Great to see Gordon getting married. ^^

Belle & Niels' wedding photo!

Alchemist
#68 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:23 PM
Mike and Yvette get married in their living room

#69 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:11 AM
this thread is so cute! i love everyones newlyweds
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:44 AM

Poor Tax...
(I've never had a Sim run before. I laughed and felt sorry for him all at the same time.)
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
Default Wedding of Maya Minnet and Andrew Gridlock
I don't think I've posted this before, I just have a weird rush of dejavu... :worry:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/...y01/marry-3.jpg
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/...y01/marry-4.jpg
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/...y01/marry-6.jpg
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/...y01/marry-9.jpg

Sorry 'bout the links but the limit is 175KB, and they're more :S

me2uou812...Aw, poor tax
kustirider2...Yvette is a beauty! Such a simple but cute wedding
Avaluna...I love that shot and I love Belle's hair!
MizzGin03...I want a beach wedding! *jealousy*
Kyle...Nice gothic wedding
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:04 PM
Yay wedding photos!

Here's mine... abridged. You can get the whole sordid tale through my site if you like.

The groom is Brandon Markelly, a typical businessman but loving Dad to his twin daughters. His first wife and mother to his girls died, and he divorced his second wife for cheating on him with Malcolm Landgrabb IV. He rekindled a relationship with an old friend, Felicia May, and now the two had fallen in love.

The wedding was held in Brandon's condo, lol.

Okay, this was supposed to happen outside, I had boolpropped the wedding arch and everything, but on that day it was raining and cold and I didn't want to get them married in their parkas so I just had the whole thing done indoors.

His teenaged daughters raising a toast.

Wedding vows!

Congratulations all around.

It was a fun party, and the two newly weds went off on their honeymoon. Somehow other apartment tenants showed up uninvited to crash the party and were holding toasts to the non-present couple. The party was a roof-raiser until other neighbours started to complain about the noise.
Instructor
#73 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:17 AM

#74 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 11:39 AM
My best friend passed away when she was 16 so I had to just get her married some way even if its just in simville!

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:05 PM
Wonderful weddings everyone!

I had a triple wedding in the Bosco family....

Harrison and Vanessa.

Page 3 of 23