Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Innocent" - Thin Shaped Eyebrows for Females

by Elexis Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 10:04 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2012 at 6:49 AM by Elexis

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 9:15 PM
Wish I could use these since they look so nice! They just show up as my Sim having no eyebrows at all.
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
These are beautiful! Excellent work, El!
Somehow they don't work for me. :C anyway
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 10:24 AM
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by Eilisa
Wish I could use these since they look so nice! They just show up as my Sim having no eyebrows at all.
The same for me
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 1:25 PM
I love these brows!! (And your other two)

All the revisions were not working for me either - when I peeked into the file, I saw that the texture was 1028x1028. I know saving over a .dds file reduces quality, but I wanted these badly. (I have a physical need to have all your CC in my game. :p) Changed the size to 1024x1024, switched them out in S3PE, and they worked perfectly fine afterwards. ?? If the texture is doubled (2048x2048 - a lot of S-Club make-up uses large textures), I don't run into issues, but in-between values seem to throw things off. I have no idea why this is, but changing the textures to the standard size fixed the invisible-eyebrows-issue for me personally.
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 1:10 AM
i have a issue as well with the eye brows, when every i use them with Downloaded hair this happens http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums...zps18ce885d.jpg
but with normal EA hair its just like i dont have any eyebrows at all
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#56 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 3:25 AM
Excellent work! Can't get enough of your creations.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoecaitlin
i have a issue as well with the eye brows, when every i use them with Downloaded hair this happens http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums...zps18ce885d.jpg
but with normal EA hair its just like i dont have any eyebrows at all

Me too! Only it shows up different colors.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eilisa

I'm having this exact problem. I came here looking for solutions.
I adore these eyebrows but they can't be used in my game
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
#59 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 8:30 PM
Awesome work! :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 6:36 PM
They are the most beautiful eyebrows made for Sims 3 i've ever seen! I love them even though they don't work for my game -makes all face and eyeballs the color i selected for eyebrows but- so beautiful anyways!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 11:22 AM
my face turned all brown. please help?
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th May 2013 at 2:23 AM
I think I figured out what the problem is, at least on my end. It depends on what specs you're playing the game at. On my computer I have Sim detail and texture detail set pretty high, but everything else low. My brother's computer everything is set as high as you can go and they show up perfectly fine.
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 7:36 PM
Hi!! First of all I love your brows, hewever, whenver I put them on my sim something really weird happens. The first time, the face turn some color that is way different then the skin (red, purple, etc.) so I downloaded it again, however, now the eyes turn the color of the hair.

Here's a picture showing how it looks like when I use them: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z7kjtl&s=5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 9:05 AM
*faints*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#65 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 9:56 AM
That happens to me too, maybe is the latest patch? I have no other CC
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 6:42 AM
I love the eyebrows! I have them in my game, work perfect. But just one question: what are the eyes? They don't look like the watercolour conteacts but are they? Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 6:01 PM
ugh eye brows mess up my sim in CAS when I try to use it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 7:16 PM
Loving the eyebrows, sadly they aren't compatible with very high sim details (face of my sim turned green when I used these eyebrows).
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 4:41 AM
Hi! First off, love the eyebrows, and the rest of your modding work. Second, I love the eyebrows, but I can't seem to use them. I first tried them on a purple-haired fairy Sim, and they turned her face the color of her hair! I also tried them on two normal human Sims with base-game hair color, and it either turned their face the color of the brows, or sent the brows up around the hairline. Any ideas?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 10:21 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koolKITTY1234
These are amazing! But when I try to use them, the face has a yellow or purple overlay over it... Is this normal?

Mine turns green.... too bad... they look amazing.
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koolKITTY1234
These are amazing! But when I try to use them, the face has a yellow or purple overlay over it... Is this normal?

That happens to me too -.- , the face becomes the color of the eyebrow , and the eyebrow is sooo light , that you can't even see it :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 1:05 AM
I've been looking for delicate eyebrows for my sims for quite a while, and these are perfect! Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 9:19 AM
Appreciate you creating eyebrows that we can actually use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:42 PM
I have been looking for good eyebrows FOREVER and you have finally granted my wish! THANK YOU!!!!
Page 3 of 4