Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Deprecated! See description for info)Height Slider and Shorter Teens Mod v1.97

by simmythesim Posted 8th Jul 2015 at 4:45 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM by simmythesim

491 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 289 Feedback Posts, 201 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 20
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#451 Old 5th May 2016 at 6:30 AM
Is it normal that my teen sims feet are slightly in the ground and there animations are a bit weird or is it just me? xD great mod thanks!!!
Scholar
#452 Old 6th May 2016 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nathanbull10
Is it normal that my teen sims feet are slightly in the ground and there animations are a bit weird or is it just me? xD great mod thanks!!!

They look weird. We are all waiting for the new mod.
Test this:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...5#startcomments

Edit:
OK, there will not be any new mod by simmythesim.

You have now two mods to chose from:
1. This one that is deprecated.
2. The other that will never be updated.

Difference:
1. Everything works but the animations is a bit weird in extreme cases.
2. Nice animations but the heights are not genetic and don't survive an age up. Children will not inherit parents height and the height you set will change to normal when they age up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#453 Old 6th May 2016 at 5:18 PM
em... sorry i had one question here, i love this mod... really i'am, but something strange like, i saw a lot monky because this mod only make the leg shorter, but the hand just like normal, that's look like they had long hand.
i sugest you have to make the hand shorter or longer along with their leg.

Thanks!!!! i love your creation
Scholar
#454 Old 6th May 2016 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincen
em... sorry i had one question here, i love this mod... really i'am, but something strange like, i saw a lot monky because this mod only make the leg shorter, but the hand just like normal, that's look like they had long hand.
i sugest you have to make the hand shorter or longer along with their leg.

Thanks!!!! i love your creation

If you read my post above you will find that the author is no longer modding. You have to accept this mod as it is or use his new mod that will get you more proportional sim animations but have some drawbacks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#455 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 5:18 PM
thank you very much, i always wanted this!!!! ♥♥♥
Test Subject
#456 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:59 PM
I hope simmythesim can continue to update all her (?) mods. Most of her mods cannot be used with the new patch.
Scholar
#457 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 6:18 AM
Some progress is made with this mod by modder GODJUL1.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...835#post5071835

This mod is combined with the new one. I have tested and the animation is much improved.

Still not working:
Shorter teens.
Genetics.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#458 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 10:39 PM
how do i even download it, is there a button or something
Scholar
#459 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilykarofsky
how do i even download it, is there a button or something

Talking to me?
The upgraded mod is here:
Click the file name slider2.zip

It seems genetics works. At least in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#460 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 11:41 PM
Is there a way to reset the Heights after this Mod borks everything?
Scholar
#461 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HyeVltg3
Is there a way to reset the Heights after this Mod borks everything?

If I remeber correctly they will be back to "normal" some time after you remove the mod. At least after aging.
I like it borked-
Test Subject
#462 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
If I remeber correctly they will be back to "normal" some time after you remove the mod. At least after aging.
I like it borked-

I like it borked too, its just the Avatars are really annoying me. Hard to tell a sim apart in a 7-person household if all you can see is the top of their head. haha.
Scholar
#463 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HyeVltg3
I like it borked too, its just the Avatars are really annoying me. Hard to tell a sim apart in a 7-person household if all you can see is the top of their head. haha.

A bit annoying, yes, but to me it.is more intersting to see in the family tree that the genetics work.
Test Subject
#464 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 1:41 AM
How long before this mod stops working completely?
Lab Assistant
#465 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 4:25 AM
Just wondering when the mentioned new mod was coming out?
Scholar
#466 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
Just wondering when the mentioned new mod was coming out?

Probably never as there are no creator working with it any more which is a pity.

I use this one that make better animations but miss some functions from this mod:
Instructor
#467 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 11:58 PM
The shorter teens portion of this mod is not working as of the 1/12/17 Toddler patch. The height slider portion appears to still be working. I know it's not going to get an update, but I figured I'd leave the warning here for anyone who looks to download it.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#468 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 4:46 AM Last edited by lovely_lynch : 14th Jan 2017 at 11:43 PM.
This mod has a weird animation when a sims picks up a toddler.
Scholar
#469 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigger89
The shorter teens portion of this mod is not working as of the 1/12/17 Toddler patch. The height slider portion appears to still be working. I know it's not going to get an update, but I figured I'd leave the warning here for anyone who looks to download it.

Shorter teens now work in this updated mod. Toddler give weird animations though.
Test Subject
#470 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 9:39 PM
I personally would love for the height and the toddlers to be compatible. But it is really funny to see it glitched. Brings me back to the ole "my baby is slenderman" glitch of sims 3
Scholar
#471 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlazeFloga
I personally would love for the height and the toddlers to be compatible. But it is really funny to see it glitched. Brings me back to the ole "my baby is slenderman" glitch of sims 3

Strange thing is that if a parent juggle and play with a toddler like toddler riding on the back of the parent works but potty training and feeding in that chair is bugged. I guess it is caused by the potty and chair is not recogniced by the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#472 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:43 AM
Hey this is such a COOL mod!! its what i have been asking for in the sims, but when sims 4 came out i was disappointed that i could not change the hight but when i saw this is almost screamed ITS WHAT I WANT!! (Sorry my English is not the best)
Scholar
#473 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 8:33 PM
This is the published replacement for this mod:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588159

Still problem with toddlers though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#474 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:58 PM
Thank you for this mod, the fact that all of my sims were tall was really bothering me. This mod is really helpful (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#475 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 4:55 PM
Thank you so much! I loved this mod! It will get better if you can fix the kiss part. But thank you again!
Page 19 of 20