Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2021 at 11:17 PM
Default Unable to export in milkshape
not sure if this has been posted before. I am having trouble exporting pretty much anything milkshape, every time I export I keep getting a file not found message it also doesn't save anything. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2021 at 1:42 AM
What version are you using, and which format are you trying to export?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2021 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
What version are you using, and which format are you trying to export?

I was using the latest one 1.8.5 BETA. I mainly use it to export .wso files however I tried to use any format even saving .ms3d and kept getting a file not found message
Inventor
#4 Old 25th May 2021 at 5:07 AM
Hello @P3891
Milkshape 3D has a free trial for 30 days, then it is time to purchase the program.
If memory serves, when the 30 days was over, I could import wavefront/wso objects, update them but could not export them. Once purchased, I still had to wait for about a week before receiving the code needed to activate the program and make it fully functional.
This may or may not be the case for you, but contact Milkshape 3D if you have already purchased the program to advise them that it is not working as I am sure they will help you.