Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:03 PM
How do I make the interactions from Monique's Hacked Computer available on any computer I chose?
I want to have more variety on my computers, as I only use the 4t2 and 3t2 Hacked Computers by Sigmundsims but I want to also use the computers that came with the basegame and expansions, so how do I go about making the Basegame and Expansion computers have interactions from Monique's Hacked Computer? Is there a simple step to step guide?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 11:30 PM
There was a similiar question asked some months ago, here! perhaps that could be of interest to you?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
There was a similiar question asked some months ago, here! perhaps that could be of interest to you?

Thanks, but I want to know how to do it manually not make it global. I want to put the interactions on the baegame and expansion pack computers. And making interactions Global will take way too much time for me.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 11:09 PM
I see! Then perhaps this thread could be of interest
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I see! Then perhaps this thread could be of interest

That thread is helpful, but I have a question, how exactly would I swap the mesh in?