Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 1:12 PM
Default Apartment building
Hi everyone
My name is Martina, I just joined this forum because I need help from experienced players.

I have built a residential lot that I would like to make into an apartment, someone online say it is not possible, others say it is, like this tutorial: https://forums.thesims.com/it_it/di...e-un-condominio

Unfortunately, however, even though I followed the directions it doesn't work, maybe because I didn't find the Mod the article talk about.

I have common areas and 3 apartments intended for 3 different families, but I don't know how to make them apartments.

Can you help me?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 11:06 AM
Ok, no one else has answered this. TS4 is a bit complicated, but then I suddenly realize the forum post you refer to is TS3, so which is it? 3 or 4? If it's 4 like this forum is intended for you might want to post in the WCIF (Where Can I Find) forum for a mod. I don't know that much about this perticular subject.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 8:47 PM
If it is TS4 then you cannot build your own apartment lots that function as the official ones do. The best you can do is build a lot for two households where the second is a roommate that you lock door access for so that they can only use "their" home.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu