Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 1:25 AM
Default Food default replacement problem
Hiya! Please move this to an appropriate section if this isn't it. I wasn't sure where to put this or what to title it even.

Basically, I was just playing around with creating a default replacement for the toaster pastries with ts4 fruit scones. Just to see what would happen/how it'd look and all that.
Everything was going fine. It looked good on the serving platter, it was fine while the sim ate it.

UNTIL, the sim finished and the plate was supposed to be empty.
Then the scone jumped into the air and stays there instead of it being an empty plate. I'm sure this is probably an easy fix that I just don't know enough yet to figure out. I wouldn't even know how to begin to google this so I figured it was better to just post about it.

Anyone able to help me out and explain why? If I did something wrong or missed a step somewhere? I didn't follow any tutorials - just my existing knowledge from converting deco objects and texture only default replacements. So it's possible there's special steps I may have not known of.
(And also the polkadot plates are defaults by DeeDee, not a part of what I'm doing here)