Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nissun
Werewolves are cool, but for some reason the transformation never goes well in my game. I must try in this neighborhood, where I'm playing without custom content, which I believe is the cause.

Do they have custom skin? If that is the case, they don't become hairy because the werewolf overlay is only assigned for default skins. There is a fix for that:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6098.0.html

What did I do wrong?
Advertisement
Theorist
#427 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 4:06 AM
Peyros
Part of my Asylum

Lab Assistant
#428 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 11:02 PM
Leticia, a fake zombie:

What did I do wrong?
Field Researcher
#429 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 12:26 AM
This is one of Rose Greenman's plantbabies (not Daisy)...she spent several hours playing with that same paper airplane - so easy to please!

Alchemist
#430 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:26 PM
Andrew Wallace:

Diana Wallace, his wife:

Together for the eternity:

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Forum Resident
#431 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:52 AM
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 11:52 AM
Haha, those zombies look awesome.

I gave Victor here some surgery because I think his previous face didn't look masculine enough:

Bonus picture:

Theorist
#433 Old 1st May 2011 at 2:39 AM
Jade Carver
Plant sim

Forum Resident
#434 Old 18th May 2011 at 5:24 AM
Lab Assistant
#435 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:58 PM
Mary Gavigan

Lab Assistant
#436 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 11:16 PM
Hahaha, they don't like her very much!

An old servo I haven't played in ages, Rheo:

He's super sweet. My game is more sugary than usual lately...
Lab Assistant
#437 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 2:34 PM

Voldemort and his drag queen "Kellis".

I don't exactly know what they are but they're cute!

No they don't have eyebrows, Kellis just loves her sharpees!

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:09 PM

Thanks, conveniently placed railing!(By the way, I don't remember whose skin is it, but it sure rocks!)

I don't remember the name of this guy, and since I'm gonna export him to another neighborhood, I'll have to think of a new name for him. I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking maybe he could be a romance sim with a wife and a kid. Drama ensues!
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Nissun : 9th Aug 2011 at 6:50 PM.
A couple of days ago I remembered that in this very site, there was an HK47 version of a servo for download. Why on earth I didn't install it before, it's beyond my comprehension.

For those of you who don't know, he's a character from the Star Wars videogame, "Knights of the Old Republic". Say whatever you want about the game, but HK47 is one of the best fictional characters ever created. He's so awesome! I think I even have a little crush on him.

I also created someone else, so he wouldn't be the only star wars-related character of the neighborhood:

A Sith, based on my player character for said game. I've never tried playing a fictional character from another game before! What next, Commander Shepard?
Scholar
#440 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 7:47 AM
Anne-Marie coos over her and Scooter's infant son, Sonny Ray Howell. Sonny Ray was actually very lucky that he was born just as the sun rose: otherwise he would have been named Smord, after his parents' truck.
Lab Assistant
#441 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 6:08 PM
^ what....is it?

"AHVWADA KUHDAVUH!!!!" -Voldemort
Instructor
#442 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 7:06 PM
Oh my God, they all look amazing ^^ I usually prefer normal sims, but I have two aliens in my game (well, one of them is a hybrid).

Audrey Terrano, daughter of Stella Terrano and Dirk Dreamer.Her parents met in college and have been best friends for most of their years there, but at the graduation party they made a mistake, drank too much and had a one night stand.And because Stella had no other place to go, Dirk invited her to move in with him (his father and his little sister, Bianca, moved with Brandi Broke).

Field Researcher
#443 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 6:27 PM
Wojtek How about frozen zombie? lol
Field Researcher
#444 Old 6th May 2012 at 1:06 AM
Default Zagga
Devilish Zagga...

Test Subject
#445 Old 20th May 2012 at 2:33 AM
Default dancing
Just attachment screenshots, sorry!! but the picture is of two characters (I forget their names)dancing.
Screenshots

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Lab Assistant
#446 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:54 PM
The lack of love this thread gets is disturbing

His name is Agathon, and this time he's not a real servo. He is a regular sim, and I just pretend he's a robot. Doing the servo appearnce change was a hassle I didn't want to go through this time.

I don't remember if I made him this cute on purpose.
Top Secret Researcher
#447 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hey sexy. How you doin'?
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#448 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:59 AM Last edited by TheHatter : 15th Jan 2013 at 2:17 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
I have a lot of creatures in my game, but haven't managed to get photos of many of them.
Here's one.
Willow St. Mertwitch
Willow is one of the fairies in my game. (She's a witch with fairy wings ) She's less than girly and a water fairy. I should be able to get more photos of creatures soon
Top Secret Researcher
#449 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 7:14 AM

Nice warlock Henri Jacquet casts a spell, while a dormie checks out his junk.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#450 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 9:02 AM Last edited by nooobody : 2nd Feb 2013 at 9:19 AM.
I found glowing eyes and teeth yesterday and just had to make a demon...

All credit goes to the creators of this content. I just pieced it together.
Page 18 of 22