Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#551 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
What if they hadn't brought you back?"
"They always bring people back!"

Isn't he saying: 'but I learned so much.'

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#552 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
"They always bring people back!"
What about Bella? They didn't bring her back! At least not properly. They dumped her in Strangetown with no memory of who she was or where she came from. Livva is quite right. Merlin was being irresponsible!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:16 AM
Recently transitioned to elders, Cynthia and Robert Kim

Mary Sue Pleasant shows off the cute little impersonation she can do of servos to Prototype Alpha, Daniel's creation (who was, incidentally, activated by him. So imagine a female robotic version of Daniel Pleasant running around the neighborhood)

Mary Sue thinks she's being clever, Prototype Alpha is not as amused
Inventor
#554 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 3:55 PM Last edited by mirjampenning : 18th Apr 2015 at 12:30 AM.

Florine Lindstrom. Mother of Marit and Don Lindstrom. She felt fine about growing up. The look on her face must be the memory of Benjamin de Lange's visit.
(You can read about that here )

Randy Lindstrom.
Mad Poster
#555 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:18 PM

Cooper Hawkins was cooking for his daughter's wedding when he aged to elder. There wasn't time for a birthday party and a wedding, and as far as he was concerned, the wedding took precedence. Hmm, perhaps they should put out some fruit salad...

He welcomes his son-in-law to the family with open arms!

Kitty Hawkins was missing having a dog around, so she went down to the pet shelter, where she met a dog who is the spitting image of their old dog Lady!

Kitty names her Ladylove. She'll fill that dog-shaped hole in the family!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#556 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 10:57 PM

Alberta Granville-Carver
Theorist
#557 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 11:42 PM

RIP Caïn Granville-Carver
Romance - Died aged 78
Didn't have time for a last woohoo but was in a platinum mood.
He's leaving behind his twin brother, three nieces (Alberta above is one of them), one nephew and two lovers.

Abel Granville-Carver
Caïn's twin brother

Lab Assistant
#558 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:09 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 12th Aug 2015 at 3:31 PM.
Now that Donavin has reached his LTW, I figured it would be time to say goodbye. So after throwing one last (and might I add rockin') house party with all his friends and family, this old man was ready to go to the other side to be reunited with the love of his life that he'd lost so very long ago.

His girlfriends (with an 's') Caryl and Arianna did not take his death very well. They made more of a commotion than the dogs!

Caryl just can't seem to cope with the loss these days.

Arianna finds a distraction in fixing up Donavin's junk car. After all that time, he had never done anything with it ( And why he bought it in the first place was beyond her ) but maybe she could make it work. Just a day after his death, she aged up to an elder as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#559 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 9:20 AM
Currently my "unfriendliest"-looking elder couple. He's the hand of Poseidon, she's a rock god(dess).

Theorist
#560 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Essa : 27th Aug 2015 at 9:39 AM.

Léa (born in game) and Antonio Santerre (former townie)
Last date at the community center
Forum Resident
#561 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 3:34 AM
Erin Singles just passed away, leaving behind her husband Addison and son Jarven.

They were all torn apart by her death. They cried the rest of the day

Top Secret Researcher
#562 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:44 PM
Ravenna seems unmoved by her son's' wedding.

Field Researcher
#563 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:39 PM
Townie Elder

Theorist
#564 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 6:50 PM

RIP Naïka London née Campelle
She died of old age at 69 in platinum aspiration (LTW) soon after throwing a family party.
Mother of twin daughters (Nabila and Malika) and a adopted son (Felipe) and grandmother of six (Lina, Malik, Medhi, Gabriel, Noé and Nico), she spent most of her life in red aspiration (she was depressive and tried to commit suicide twice) hence the fact she died so young. My elder usually pass away in their 70-80.
She worked as an employee at the local flower business (Paradis floral) and was doing great.
Forum Resident
#565 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 11:23 PM
RIP Ripp Grunt

Ripp Grunt died Thursday evening of old age. Ripp is the son of the late Lyla and General Buzz Grunt. He is survived by his wife: Ophelia Nigmos Grunt, children: Rania Kosmokos, Ranu, Lance, Lane, and Helium Grunt, grandchildren: Reese and Ryan Kosmokos, siblings: Tank, Buck, Jade, Rose, Brooke, and Wade Grunt, nephews/nieces: Thorne, Chase, Grant, Dawn, Skip, Tripp, Bayleigh, and Brett Grunt. Ripp was a well-known professional party guess and an active member of the Strangetown Association for the Acceptance of Alien Hybrids (SAAAH). Ripp and his brothers Tank and Buck were raised by General Buzz Grunt after the demise of their mother Lyla. Buzz is best known for his books on alien conspiracy theories. Ripp left home as a teen after getting pregnant as a result of alien abduction. He was taken in by Olive Specter and her niece Ophelia Nigmos. After Olive's death, Ripp and Ophelia married and sold the family home to Olive's son Neville Specter (aka Nervous). They raised his alien hybrid twins Ranu and Rania as well as having two sons together, Lance and Lane. Late in life, Ripp was abducted again and had son Helium. He founded the SAAAH as a young man and was an active board member right up to the day of his death. His organization is credited with obtaining equal rights under the law for all alien hybrids. Additionally, he instituted the Ripp Grunt Education Trust (RGET) which provides scholarships to alien abductees and their heirs. His tireless work on behalf of alien hybrids is commemorated in the bestselling autobiographical novel My Two Fathers by daughter Rania Grunt Kosmokos. The funeral will be held Saturday at 1:00pm at the Underwood Funeral Home. Interment will follow at the Underwood Simetary. The family has requested that donations be made to SAAAH or RGET in lieu of flowers.
Field Researcher
#566 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Duvelina : 27th Dec 2015 at 4:10 PM.

Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant are still happily together. He never left her for Kaylynn, so Kaylynn got tired of waiting and only cleans the house now. Daniel never had another affair, neither did Mary-Sue. Honestly, they're one of the only sims in Pleasantview right now who never (again) sought the love of another.

Don Goth trying to fit into his new family, but Mortimer didn't have any of it. He's been deceased for 2 in-game weeks now, which is basically fourteen years.
Mad Poster
#567 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 12:26 AM
Catherine (Viego? I can't remember) sadly passed away this rotation while cooking dinner. Her adopted son Simon had to quickly run over and move the pan before it burst into flames. The teen stood next to her is Linda-Ellena Martin-Goldstein, the daughter of Andrew Martin and the late Betty Goldstein.

Denise Jaquet passed away, just after woohooing her boyfriend Matthew Smith for the first time.... on the stairs. Matthew doesn't look too impressed.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#568 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:21 PM
Devon Anderson has developed a new hobby in chess, though apparently playing against yourself is quite tricky.

Daughter Freya soon comes along to have a game with her, though.

Meanwhile David and son-in-law Choji engage in more boisterous activities.

Forum Resident
#569 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:21 AM
There were a lot of deaths these past few rounds.

RIP Ophelia, Prince Kyle, and Franklin.

I was especially sad about Franklin dying because he was helping his son raise triplets. Now I have only two sims for three toddlers >.<
Field Researcher
#570 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 3:46 AM
The executive branch of my Hood, all occupied by elders:

Gov. Gareth Sanchez

His Cabinet:
(top row): Justice Minister Binta Sanchez, Education Minister Allen Jackson, Intelligence Minister Jasper Larson, and Foreign Minister Z.J. Adams.
(bottom row): Finance Minister Zayd bin-Fahd, Interior Minister Aisha Starchild, Health Minister Marley Beare, and Propaganda Minister Tiberius Traveller.
Field Researcher
#571 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:42 PM
Today (January 21) in my country we're celebrating Grandma's Day, and tomorrow is Grandpa's Day

Little Dawid is surely the best gift his grandparents - mayor of Nieznanowo, Błażej, and his wife, Marlena - could have gotten after a sudden death of their son, who was to replace his father in ruling the town and continue family's tradition.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 9:55 PM
Everyone is growing old in the Anderson family! Here's Choji down on the family's private beach, watching the waves:

Meanwhile Freya is very excited about breakfast:

Rei came over for a visit and thoroughly enjoyed herself dancing:

While Virgil just continues to amuse me:

Theorist
#573 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 12:14 AM Last edited by Essa : 16th Mar 2016 at 11:56 PM.

Nestor Granville-Carver
Half-alien - manager of the pets store

Johan Campelle
Owner of the post office
Link Ninja
#574 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 8:05 AM

Jillian and Peirce Cosgrove have just entered their silver years. While they haven't gone grey yet, they've gotten their fair share of wrinkles and achy joints. Here we see them studying together. Being both knowledge sims, they spent their day off reading how-to books. They've learned to love each other and live in comfortable silences between each other while they study.

Jill and Peirce's weddings pics

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#575 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:34 AM

Natacha Morand
Granville's current mayor for a last term since she'll be 70 years old at the end of the round.
Since the town has funds, she wants to renovate/beautifying the community lots and add a real teen hangout.

Cordélia Granville-Carver
She's devoting her life to her family. She's currently a widow and has 6 children (5 of them are married) and 10 grandchildren. When her youngest son will be married, she'll be the happiest mother in the simworld.
Page 23 of 24