Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 10:14 PM
Default Pokémon Gangs: the Decline
As a long-time Pokémon player, I had noticed the villains (usually call Team (insert notion) as part of gameplay) that they reached a peak after Generation 4. Apparently, Team Galactic was like "we mean business" and then comes the sharp free fall from badassery to lame game that I would actually have the gall to play Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' "Free Falling" a song written for a fussy client (now that I see it, my complaint about Pokémon villains is me being fussy.)

In Generation 5, we get a PETA knock off who share extremely similar stances with the real deal.

In Generation 6, we get a group that will take you on board if you have the money of 5,000,000 of their world's currency. You're literally paying to join a villains organization. (Actually it really doesn't happen, even if you get the money.)

In Generation 7, we get rapper type thugs who do more vogueing battles than Pokémon battles.

In Generation 8, we get an overglorified cheering section from a soccer-influenced world.

The last two Generations, 7 and 8 are not exactly the threats they've imposed so far. I should remind you that I have been busy with medical issues and I haven't been able to play my games (the Mii games, Tomodachi Life and Miitopia; Pokémon series or Sims series.), so in all honesty, there may be pieces I have yet to uncover with Generations 7 and 8.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)