Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

You're Staring At My Soul - Simplified

by Cutthroat_Dollie Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 12:42 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:00 PM by Cutthroat_Dollie : Update

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:49 AM
These look really great in the game and CAS! I am very happy with these and I have tried all I have found thus far. I was quite happy with Aikea Guinea's but wanted to try these when I saw them. I am going to stick with these for now.

Thank you for a great find at just after 4:50 am. I was the first download and thank you but had not been able to test them out until a couple hours ago. I had already sent a thank you but had to post how amazing these are when I played with them in the game and had fun testing them in CAS.

Now I just wish you were able to share that custom skin. The Sim you created looks very beautiful with it! Can't wait to see more of your creations soon!
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM
i've been hoping for eyes, and i finally found some. thank you sooo much i really love them
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:44 PM
These are the best so far! Thank you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:09 PM
Thanks so much these are great!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM
ohh I LOVE these eyes! Thanks for sharing these!
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:17 PM
these r sooo awesome thx ummmm..... u sould make some hair to
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
wow these look great but is there anyway i can get a split screen of before and after?? its just a question lol i just wanted to see the difference because i already have aikea guinea's replacement so i wanted to compare. thank u!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
When I first played TS3 I was so upset, cause I found their eyes and skin quite ugly and missed my old and beautiful Sims2! Thank God you guys are making the difference...These eyes are fantastic and make the game even more interesting!!
Thank u so much!!!!!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM
These are the default eyes I've been waiting for. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiMiN86
wow these look great but is there anyway i can get a split screen of before and after?? its just a question lol i just wanted to see the difference because i already have aikea guinea's replacement so i wanted to compare. thank u!!

Now, do you mean that you'd want a Before and After of mine vs. Aikea's? Or min vs. EAxis?
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:42 AM
Dangit thats GORGEOUS!
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:26 AM
Very nice eyes !
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:43 PM
Thanks!
It's really adorable~
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:53 PM
IMO, you should showcase them with EA skins as you are unable to share the skin you are using. The luminosity of the skins, make sthe eyes looks better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gypsy_Kate
IMO, you should showcase them with EA skins as you are unable to share the skin you are using. The luminosity of the skins, make sthe eyes looks better.

I'm not going to move my files around and deal with crashes because you think that my skin blend makes them look better, which is silly. Basically, you're saying "You can't share that skin, so don't show it."

And I'm not going to do that.

I will, however, tell you that the skin -can- be shared, just not here. Once I get a few good previews in order it will be elsewhere.
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:27 PM
does this work on any sims 2 game?

-dat gurl<3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:35 PM
It's not for The Sims. 2 It's for The Sims 3.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 8:20 AM
Very rarely do I take the time to do more than push a thanks button but I have to say these are gorgeous, and thanks so much for taking the time to create them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM
Thank you alll for your kind words!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:41 PM
wow both would be awesome but im guessing just yours vs. the EA ones please and thank u!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 2:18 AM
These are the best eye replacements here untill now. Congrats Thanks.
Forum Resident
#47 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:45 AM
Looks really great, thanks for your work!

Btw one question: Is it possible to make the pupils smaller? Because i make some chars and they have small pupils.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Looks really great, thanks for your work!

Btw one question: Is it possible to make the pupils smaller? Because i make some chars and they have small pupils.

I could. And you know, that's not a horrible idea. I might, though they're likely to be on GOS rather than here
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:38 AM
I would really appreciate it if you could upload it somewhere else. It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the eyes. They're also brilliant!
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:09 PM
Very realistic looking. Thanks for beautiful work!
Page 2 of 3