Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kafei and Anju

by JulieAlesha Posted 10th Feb 2010 at 1:00 AM - Updated 13th Feb 2010 at 6:34 PM by JulieAlesha : adding accessory + screenshot

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 1:22 AM
OMFG, I was just playing Marjora's Mask, and then saw this as soon as I went to downloads, what a coincidence!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 1:37 AM
Great job! I also love the wall and floor textures for the backgrounds. I loooove Majora's Mask so much. I finally beat it a few years ago because I was trying to get all the masks. <3
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 9:41 AM
o_o; >.> <.< *fangirl squeeel* I love Zelda the Marjora's Mask. I gotta play it again. after my dad's birthday is going past. and then I'll play it good work ^_^

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 4:51 PM
*screams loudly and hugs you tight* Finally! Thank you so much! :lovestruc
I can has clocktown? Also could you add the lovely green recolored skirt?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 8:09 PM
Finally! You read my mind. love it. great job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 4:23 AM
Thanks guys, glad you like them =)

@KittyPaine: I haven't actually made clocktown yet, the little stock pot inn in the pictures was something I threw together solely for picture-taking, however I do eventually plan to get around to making clocktown =)
What do you mean by the "green recolored skirt" though? Or are you just saying you'd like a green recolor of it to be made? O.o
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:15 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k...kafeandanju.jpg
In Game her skirt is actually green.
And squeeeeeeeee! Keaton mask!

Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 2:49 PM
OMG! I love you ^.^
Thanks a lot! The backdrop you used..Are you uploading clock town aytime soon??? *crosses fingers*
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:58 PM
I always wanted to add Kafei and Anju to my game and also they're my favourite pair too! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 4:08 AM
Well done, especially the Kee-something character mask. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 11:00 AM
Its the keton mask. Apart from the majoras mask are you making any other masks?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:29 PM
I do plan on making some of the other masks, although certain masks such as the Captain's Hat or Don Gero's Mask might be kinda difficult...I've got Majora's mask done though, just need to make a Skull Kid to wear it ^_^
Forum Resident
#14 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:25 PM
I want Majora's Mask and the other masks! OwO

Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 10:48 PM
I love Majoras Mask!!! You should upload the town all on one lot if possible. and make more people! keep up to the good work. -ShellySynthetic
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 3:44 AM
OMG I love this game! It's my favorite zelda of all TIME(reference lol)!!!!!!!!!
THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

@ Kitty Paine: Her skirt is BLUE. It just looks green from the lighting
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JulieAlesha
I do plan on making some of the other masks, although certain masks such as the Captain's Hat or Don Gero's Mask might be kinda difficult...I've got Majora's mask done though, just need to make a Skull Kid to wear it ^_^

Thanks I can't wait! ^_^...Just though skull kid would be hard to make wouldnt he? I mean how hard did he get hit with the ugly stick! Nintendo should have kept his mask on o.O
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:13 AM
aw this is so awesome! you should so make a clock town

btw i wish you would've put the sims aswell

but its still awesome none the less thank you :D

Its always left as:

xoxo Aypera! <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:50 PM
These are amazing! I was kinda hoping someone would make some MM or at least some Zelda!
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th May 2010 at 10:54 PM
This is freaking awesome XD I love these outfits! <3
Not to mention, the Kafei and Anju story is one of my favorites in the entire Zelda series
THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2010 at 3:59 PM
Awwww....Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love OoT but I also love MM. It's so underappreciated. Also, Anju and Kafei are some of my favorite characters.

Excellent work and detailing!
Space Pony
#22 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:26 PM
Ooh, more additions to my Zelda characters household. One question though. Is there any way the Kafei outfit could be made for adults? I know he's a kid in the game, but I can't find a hack that allows for adult/child romance (probably with good reason), and I want my Kafei and Anju to be in love :3 I mean, they're great characters in themselves, but their joint plot thread is really what sold them for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 12:08 AM
I've always loved Major's Mask myself and these are 2 of my favorite characters. Thanks so much for making them they look wonderful^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 11:47 PM
I loved MM also kafei was one of my favourites thank you so much for making these! also do you think you could upload the lot they're in? if so that'd be awesome :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 4:58 PM
Please give me their hair! I want to age Kafei so they can fall in wuv! :3
Page 1 of 2