Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:23 PM
Default what are your favourite music groups?
I love spanish punk, but english is good as well ... I listen 4 skins, the misfits, the ramones (never forget the starters), the exploited and funeral dress ... But I think the exploited are the best
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:36 PM
what spanish punk do you like?

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 4:04 PM
I like groups like El Ultimo ke zierre, manolo kabeza bolo, eskorbuto, sociedad alkolika, ... that type of music ....

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 4:15 PM
I listened "eskorbuto" but I can't remember the others...

Without thinking about
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 4:25 PM
Eskorbuto is one of my favourite groups. If you like them, download music of manolo kabeza bolo and arpaviejas ... are more or less the same!

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 6:05 PM
^"No comas queso en exceso"

Without thinking about
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:11 PM
Ohh!yeah!!

It's the best song!!Manolo's songs are very funny!!I like them a lot ... Tuna Punk is the summer's song for me!

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 8:03 PM
Favorite "real" punk stuff is probably Chaos UK, The Varukers, GBH, The Exploited (I really only like Horror Epics and Death Before Dishonor...though some of Troops of Tomorrow is good). If I could choose freely from the realm of punk though, my favorites would be Integrity, Catharsis, Nausea, and His Hero is Gone.

There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised. - Anton LaVey

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law - Aleister Crowley
Inventor
#9 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:40 PM
I'm kinda old school (though I'm too young to have experiences these golden years). For me it's all about the Sex Pistols.. Ramones.. The Clash.. Misfits.. Generation X.. And mostly everything who sounds like any of it ^^ One can never be too open for punk. I even like the first stuff from Green Day (which actually sounded cool).